Say something about the user above you~

any reason as to why you changed your name?
Necro Fighter of FAKKU
lazyasschillypepper wrote...
any reason as to why you changed your name?

I can't answer it now.. If you know what I mean ^_^..
oooh excellent; marvelous! Changed his name with a top secret reason.
jmason Curious and Wondering
Tentacle Lord ^_^
Hides online status

StarInfinity wrote...
Necro Fighter of FAKKU

I am ok with necros as long as people add content. Example: a nosebleed thread that's been dead for a while, like the pantsu thread. Recently the OP revived it by adding new pics, not writing some dumbass comment like "ooh, nice pics XP, where can I get more"
lazyasschillypepper wrote...
Hides online status

StarInfinity wrote...
Necro Fighter of FAKKU

I am ok with necros as long as people add content. Example: a nosebleed thread that's been dead for a while, like the pantsu thread. Recently the OP revived it by adding new pics, not writing some dumbass comment like "ooh, nice pics XP, where can I get more"

I necro'ed a thread before and i've yet to apologize >.< sry Lazy
you must of been a stealthy ninja because I dont recall it.
I recall you giving me a lecture/scolding when i necro'ed that time
ooh? I have to see this...link?

*Edit*

Ha, that's my memory all right. I don't recall someone necro'ing a thread, but when someone makes a request for a doujins or hentai movies that were from 2+ years ago, I remember it instantly...ha ha ha.
That was months ago though
well do you remember what I wrote? Cause I don't..lol.
a facepalm(not sure) and i think you said 'Not Again' (70% sure of it) well that was months ago and before i changed my name
:lol:

But I wish I didn't have to do it. It's just goddamn irritating and frustrating for people when they see a nosebleed thread get bumped with the assumption that someone posted new pic(s) and they click on the thread to see....someone who wrote "wow nice pics"....the sheer amount of disapointment and rage that comes in a matter of seconds from that is......startling.
Ahaha, anyway sumimasen >.< for that necro months ago

But i think those necro's happen because the users are new , and they don't look at the rules(?). They probably doesnt know what's bump and necro bump
Ara ara, if I don't even remember it then it must not of been that important. The people I remember are the repeat offenders, the one that revived several threads
i get what you mean... i've seen a few in my not so newbie days (when i was around 140 posts) and tried to do that 'stop necro bump' stuff but i always find out that you're waaaaaay faster than me
StarInfinity wrote...
but i always find out that you're waaaaaay faster than me

I have a 6th sense.
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
Bruce Willis