Hello

Um hello, greetings, salutations, and it is wonderful to meet you all. I am Angelus Lapsus which if you haven't figured it out by now is Latin, Angelus meaning Angel and Lapsus meaning Fallen. So in sorts my name could me Angel Fallen, but thats besides the point.

What can I say about myself?

I am a of this day, 21 years of age, and about 7 months away from becoming 22. I am an Alcoholic, a most people I know save my family(This excludes my sister, and a few of my cousins). My taste in Anime/Hentai is pretty simple, I like everything but Loli/Sotacon, and Yaoi. Music wise I'll listen to anything as long as I like it. A few people I know could Vouch for this one, because putting my iPod on shuffle one song would be something by Johnny Cash or Elvis Preley, then you ave some Dethklok, followed by Se7en.

For a living I bag Groceries for the local Kroger. If you have no idea what Kroger is, I direct you to here: http://www.kroger.com/Pages/default.aspx

I'm a pretty easy going guy, in college Working on an Associates of Science in Computer Information Technology Networking core, then I plan to get my Bachelor of Science, and Masters of Science in Education.

That basically covers it, if anyone as any questions I would be willing to answer most questions thrown at me.
You use capitals after periods and correctly punctuate. I approve your existence here.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Well, That was "short" and sweet
Nice knowing you!
Anyway...

WELCOME TO FAKKU!
BE ACTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE!
:D
blind_assassin wrote...
You use capitals after periods and correctly punctuate. I approve your existence here.

Dang I haven't even got that yet. You sir are good, very good.

\\HI!! *^_^*
blind_assassin wrote...

My sentiments exactly.

Welcome aboard, sir.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: