Hello

hi!
im ziri, im from finland :)
i've been anime/hentai/figurine otaku for about 10 years of my life(it took me a while to find place to buy manga or other stuff but anyways).
i've been very satisfied how fakku translates and uploads hentai, cause its still kind of hard to find buyable hentai here.
but enought from me :)
Thanks
Welcome to Fakku diavoloZiri
Welcome to Fakku! Enjoy yourself!
hauska tutustua!
warm welcome from me :D
mnx wrote...
hauska tutustua!
warm welcome from me :D

samat sanat
hi and welcome to FAKKU here is your welcome basket
Ciaossu! Welcome to FAKKU! Please be sure to make yourself Active and Supportive^^
Oha-Lucky! Welcome DiavoloZiri and may you enjoy your stay here cho!

I agree that it is difficult to purchase hentai-related materials in certain parts of the world. With some luck, restrictions on hentai will be totally removed in the future. :D
Welcome. That sux... Not being able to have your hands on hentai...

Gambler wrote...

I agree that it is difficult to purchase hentai-related materials in certain parts of the world. With some luck, restrictions on hentai will be totally removed in the future. :D

Yes! To a new world with hentai! And w00t for lucky star. XD
Gambler wrote...

glad to hear that :)
in here translated hentai is very hard to find, and its much more expensive than regular manga. and about untranslated hentai.. no chance
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: