Hello everyone - I just joined.

I've been visiting Fakku for a while now and honestly never noticed the 'Forums' section so I decided to register.

Simple facts about me are that; I'm sarcastic, I love bondage hentai, I'm a girl but I'm not one of those *giggles* cutesy type girls [I honestly hate that type], I'm eighteen. I have a bad temper and that's basically it, I guess.
Welcome to Fakku Zombie
Thank you, Mattarat.
Zombie wrote...
I'm a girl but I'm not one of those *giggles* cutesy type girls [I honestly hate that type]

Welcome to the boards, and I share the sentiment, usually I get the impression that those that act like that do so to compensate for either being, or at least looking like, fat ugly men in real life.

Heh, well I never really thought of it that way before and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

To me, It's just plain annoyance. So far every type of girl that I've met online that had that personality type where either stupid, slutty, attention-whores or did it just to get guys to like them.

But anyway, thanks for the welcome.
Kaimax Best Master-San
WELCOME TO FAKKU!

BE ACTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE!

:D

I really like seeing many females join the forum now, we need the balance.

ENJOY YOUR STAY!
:D
Don't worry, I'll keep being active.

Thank you for welcoming me.
Oha-Lucky! Welcome Zombie and may you enjoy your stay here cho!

Come to think of it, do zombies have gender? Do we still classify them as male and female, or do they fall under the general category of undead?

Gambler's betting booth is now open, where one can place bets on whether this introduction thread will receive a significant number of "welcomes". :D

You bring up a good question. I think Zombies do have genders but they are also classified as undead but I doubt undead would be their gender.

Ah well. Thanks for the welcome though.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Welcome to Fakku

Wouldn't the gender be whatever it was when the zombie was alive?

corpse
female corpse
male corpse
welcome

i like to see a girl joined FAKKU.

enjoy yourself
welcome zombie, wow you're more of a hardcore hentai fan then i am...
Yo. Welcome to FAKKU! Make yourself Active and Comfortable^^
Zombie wrote...
I have a bad temper

Who doesn't, these days?
Welcome! Zombie is the best username since... probably biketough. My old avatar used to say "shit. zombies." It ruled. Anyway I hope you have fun on the forums.
Welcome Zombie!

A girl who likes bondage hentai.. interesting.
Sup, Zombie. Hope you enjoy your stay here, eh?
Thanks for welcoming me everyone.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: