Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

yo my fellow hentai pervs hey I'm newbman, and I love hentai, have for years, so glad I foudn this place
'Lo People Turns out I'm one of the very few registered chicks here, unless that poll in the 'babbling' forum with the one chick vote was actually a dude being funny. So yeah... hi everyone. I was un…
i love this site so much!! whats up everyone their really is no better site.
What Up. F0dd3r I've been addicted to anime since Robotech (and yes i know its not called that in Japan) Been addicted to Anime drawings since i bought my first art book Haruhiko mikimoto illustrations. …
hi people I found this site some weeks ago and i think that now is a good time to join it's forum xD so hi everyone and sorry for my shitty spelling (english isnt my mother-tongue ^^)
Flow! hello people.
Me Yeah. New to the site and all that. If you've ever been on a site with a user named blind_assassin then there is a chance that it was me since I've used this username for everything since I was about …
logan Hey
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: