How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
5 years and waiting for more XD
4 Years :). I keep losing me account though -_-.
, its been 3 years !
, the first time was when i was looking for Gunma Kisaragi manga works through google and FAKKU appear in the search list. how nostalgic. LOL
Found it 2~3 weeks ago. Awesome place this is...
I been here for five years and it was just because I got curious
I've been here for a good 2-3 years!
Found your site randomly but got hooked instantly been around for 2 yrs but created a account recently
3years! This is the best hentai site I have found, thank god for that!
I've been visiting since last summer. So less than a year. I discovered this site off google when I was looking for a good hentai.
4 years.... came here by mistake staying was my choice
Lol I love fakku in three years it made me a fakku addict lol
Umm let's see...2 minutes ago?
Smthing like 4 and a half years or so , not active on the forums as such but I make it a point to visit Fakku twice or thrice a week :3
four or five, cuz fakku is the ONLY way for hentai :D
Found Fakku in mid-2007 and lurked for a bit before creating an account in 2008. A little inactive right now because of work, but I'll make sure to come and drop by from time to time.
i've been here for 2 years and a few months and i could say this is one of the websitethat changed my life :D, i found fakku when i was.. you guessed it, looking for a hentai >.< don;t we all haha. Anyway it's been good being here and i dont plan to leave anytime soon, so LONG LIVE FAKKU and thank you Jacob for making this site
Account Created
January 10, 2009 at 10:55 pm
3 years!! And I keep visiting frecuently... Keep the good work, guys...
Thre long ones...been a good run
tendallacandybar wrote...
Not long enough.

Definetly :/
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: