Noob question

There is like only 5 pages under Yaoi (7 under crossdressing) and most aren't under Unlimited? Which seems hella sus, like, there has to be more than 5 pages of Yaoi content right?
The lack of yaoi and crossdressing is a due to which magazines Fakku has made business deals with. Most of the magazines that they can currently work on focus towards a predominantly straight male reader base. As a side note, yuri and futanari are in a the same situation with 8 pages each.
The releases with the price tag is due to the fact that those are doujin books instead of chapters from magazines. There are separate business deals with the publishers or the artist for those books.
Ah. Well, we need more traps.
BoldMourn Harem consumer
I’m surprised the yuri is so low, and not at all surprised about the others.
BoldMourn wrote...

The part that confuses me is that a noticeable amount of what is in the yuri section is also in futanari. I don't know if they were tagged on accident or if futa actually counts as yuri. Kinda thought hermaphrodites would be a separate classification from same sex couplings. Then again, there are mff stories that also get tagged with yuri sometimes.
BoldMourn Harem consumer
silentswordsman53 wrote...
BoldMourn wrote...

The part that confuses me is that a noticeable amount of what is in the yuri section is also in futanari. I don't know if they were tagged on accident or if futa actually counts as yuri. Kinda thought hermaphrodites would be a separate classification from same sex couplings. Then again, there are mff stories that also get tagged with yuri sometimes.

I think we largely operate on binary, even with hermaphrodite character as a fair number if them start as one.

And the yuri can apply to ffm if there is more than passing interaction between the two, like in Twin Milf the twin sisters have sex with each other. While in Imaizumi, the girls are having group sex but are not going at it with each other.
Yeah, it's ridiculous. We also don't have even a single example of yaoi shota yet, which is kinda annoying...