Afternoon luin.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Hello, Looky! Hello, Shane! ^_^

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
Did Ayakashi actually ever finish? When I first heard about delays, I dropped the series as said to myself "I'll wait for the BD in a year"
Still waiting for the second half.
ya know, I remember a time, not so long ago... where if your project got delayed/hiatus status it was because of the quality of the animation and if was an obvious thing fans/viewers would point out and notice leading up to it.

More recently, now, its a delay/hiatus for unconfirmed reasons. The ole, "we aren't saying its covid, but its covid related".
Well, better they stop before the quality gets out of hand instead of waiting until people start to complain.
I see it the opposite way, the saying about putting out an "unfinished game" and that delaying it is better, doesn't apply in the same way.

A series begins, if there is a source material we already know how the path should go, so we're just waiting for them to make it "look good", so I am not content in waiting for it to finally look good, just finish it, let us see it and let others decide if the studio should be given other IPs to handle

If its an original IP, okay, I understand, since everything was being worked on from scratch I'd prefer to see what the final product is
Depends on how bad things can get, I guess.
luinthoron wrote...
Depends on how bad things can get, I guess.

Marchen Madhcen ? XD
Märchen Mädchen wasn't even that bad. But, well, you know I've always preferred quality over speed in my subs, so I gladly follow the same line of thought when to comes to making the series itself.

Well, Ayakashi should be continuing soon as well, the original news did state it would restart in July, so we should be just about at the point where we'd get to the new episodes and apparently the other series that stopped at the same point, the second season of Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha, just got its first new episode today.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Looky-tan wrote...
ya know, I remember a time, not so long ago... where if your project got delayed/hiatus status it was because of the quality of the animation and if was an obvious thing fans/viewers would point out and notice leading up to it.

More recently, now, its a delay/hiatus for unconfirmed reasons. The ole, "we aren't saying its covid, but its covid related".

maybe it is coivd and they do not want to say it.
seen a few shows that went on break due to covid, and then on different forums, sites like MAL every reacts negativity when the studio says they are on break due to covid.

seen a lot of post by people saying covid should not longer be a reason, covid is over, covid is fake etc.
Hello, Taz. ^_^
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello
Hello, Taz. ^_^
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
how is everyone
Another busy week...
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello