Ello.

I have been taking in all the sights of this place for about six months, and finally decided to get a account. The only thing I can really warn yous all about is I am not the greatest speller. Other than that I am just your average guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy on this crazy interweb of ours.
hello and welcome to FAKKU here is your welcome basket

so what your a guy? damn your confusing.... join me at the random squad thread and realise your potentchul (sorry its wrong)
Welcome to Fakku Moses
elfen lied wrote...
so what your a guy? damn your confusing....

Really it depends on the day.
Moses! When is the Flood coming back?!

Oh wait... sorry, wrong person^^

Anyways, Ciaossu!

Welcome to FAKKU! Make sure to become Active and Supportive^^
WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF FAKKU.
welcum mosses i cnt spell either

so iz it saf 2 say ur a futa
Moses wrote...
I have been taking in all the sights of this place for about six months, and finally decided to get a account. The only thing I can really warn yous all about is I am not the greatest speller. Other than that I am just your average guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy on this crazy interweb of ours.

if the top part was spelled the way you were thinking it it means your a guy.

once again welcome.
I try not to think. But thanks for the welcomes. *feels fuzzy inside*
Welcome to the perverted paradise that is FAKKU

I welcome you with open arms, no pants and a dinosaur.
As long as everything is friendly its ok.
...define friendly
everybodys horny
:arrow:

hi

Edit: where is the Jesus at?
Moses wrote...
As long as everything is friendly its ok.

as long as your a girl EVERYONE is "friendly" especialy me
by friendly he means shut your windom shades, lock your doors and never step out at night...ever...
Hi hi, and welcome to Fakku community. (Since you have been browsing through already)

Moses wrote...

I used to just leech off the hentai doujin and anime for a while myself and finally decided to get in touch with the other people that had the same interest as me. XD
elfen lied wrote...
as long as your a girl EVERYONE is "friendly" especialy me

I see. And thanks for the welcomes all of you.
Uhhh. What's up, man......uh, female.....whatever. Enjoy.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: