Greetings ^_^

Hey guys, I've been leeching off here for awhile, but it seems like a real good site so I figured I might as well join up. I can't promise to be very active, I've got a busy schedule, and don't hang around forums to much in general.

Anyway, not a whole lot to say about myself... I'm 18, big anime and manga fan obviously, aside from that my only real geek interest is Star Wars, which predates my anime obsession by a good 10 years ^_^ Gotta love the Star Wars.
Ryuji wrote...
I can't promise to be very active, I've got a busy schedule, and don't hang around forums to much in general.

That's what I said too...

Anyway, as for Star Wars, I was a huge fan as a little kid and will always like it for nostalgia if nothing else, although I find George Lucas's horrible directing, dialog and casting(i.e. Mark Hamil and both kids that played Anakin in eps 1-3)kinda hard to ignore now.

Welcome to FAKKU, enjoy your stay.
Thanks lurking.

Just on a side note, I agree with you on the casting. I overlook the acting in the original trilogy just because they were made in the 70s. But I think Lucas really ruined it with the prequels. Great ideas, just poorly orchestrated with crappy dialogue, horrible acting, and to much juvenile humor. Nah, what I really enjoy are the expanded universe novels. If only Lucas could have hired some of those authors to do his writing...
Yeah, although in all fairness there were some good actors here and there. In 4-6 Harrison Ford did ok, as did James Earl Jones with the voice acting(sucked in 3, but that was bad directing not so much his voice acting). In 1-3 Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor were good too. It's mainly the leads he can't pick. Luke and Anakin had the worst actors(although Hamil does ok with voice acting now that he's older).
Welcome to FAKKU :D

and +1 rep for the Great Teacher Onizuka reference.
Tusken raiders for the win!
Welcome to Fakku :)
Heh, thanks Jacob :D GTO is without a doubt one of the best manga series ever. I managed to snag every volume for $90 at this con I went to recently. It was a killer deal ^_^ I have yet to see the anime though. Does it measure up?
Heya! I'm pretty new too as well but I like it here so far. :D As for Star Wars, I recently got into reading some Star Wars books. XD
Koshiba, yeah, seems cool here ^_^ Unfortunately I'm about to go stay with some friends for a couple weeks and I won't be able to access "questionable" sites :P But I'll be around after that.

So what books you reading? :D
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: