Hello!

Hello! I just joined today, fresh from the hordes of 4chan.

I suppose I should talk a little about myself. My tastes are broad, but my primary fetishes include pregnancy, orgies/gang-bangs, incest and fem-dom. However, I prefer softcore ecchi over hentai, so that's what makes up the bulk of my image collection. My biggest turn-offs are girls/boys who look too young and images that have a demeaning or downright hateful vibe towards women. If you're a frequent lurker on 4chan's /e/ board, you might have noticed me under the same pseudonym as I'm using here.

That's about all I can think of for now, so if you'll excuse me, I'm off to upload more stuff.

Welcome to Fakku.~ :twisted: Ask lickwidfoxxx if you would like to join in his supreme rule. BY the way, nice avatar. :shock:
hello and welcome to Fakku! Skyler98 here an active member of the forum section hope u can contribute and let us together help Fakku! to dominate the hentai world.
Welcome to FAKKU :D

I noticed you uploaded a ton of images today so thank you, the more the better!
Jacob wrote...
Welcome to FAKKU :D

I noticed you uploaded a ton of images today so thank you, the more the better!

Of course! Sharing is my thing.

Skyler998 wrote...
hello and welcome to Fakku! Skyler98 here an active member of the forum section hope u can contribute and let us together help Fakku! to dominate the hentai world.

I'll certainly do my best!

xNaotox wrote...
Welcome to Fakku.~ :twisted: Ask lickwidfoxxx if you would like to join in her supreme rule. BY the way, nice avatar. :shock:

Thanks! It's a character called Afro-Ken. He was one of those cutesy characters that competed with Hello Kitty in the 90's. I don't know if he's still around anymore, though.
i join this fakku very long ady but i have not join in th forum. hahhahah i juzzz become Christian not for long and been baptist a few week already so i keep out from bondages and the sin in the world so i hope u guys will support me and then the reason i join this because to expand my knowledge and the thinking of overseas people so that when i finish my studies and began to work i can know how to communicate to other people not only in the country but other then my own country so that my business or job opportunity will have more so thats all for now and happy to join this forum
Yea o.O Welcome to Fakku, and Grats on uploading those images :)
welcome and +1 rep for being awesome pics upload-er 8)
Blue.Sky wrote...
Yea o.O Welcome to Fakku, and Grats on uploading those images :)

Thanks. :D

gizmo wrote...
welcome and +1 rep for being awesome pics upload-er 8)

Aw, thank you! ❤
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: