Hello

I've been around fakku for quiet a while, just never made a account, and all of a sudden I thought, eh why not, its a great site anyway. I like video games, RPG's, first person shooters, racing, etc, I just got the orange box and mass effect after beating assassins creed. Eh I like anime although I guess thats a duh, love comedy like south park and family guy. Well looking forward to talking to you guys.
Sup man welcome to da place. Hope ya enjoy it :). Oh and if you got CS 1.6 ill play ya anytime my id is amadorhi2. I got the orange box as well but since i'm away from home i've been downgraded to a labtop so i can only those low-req games. See ya around :)
Kenpachi wrote...
I like video games, RPG's, first person shooters, racing, etc

I liked those too, except the 1st person shooters. And welcome to FAKKU!
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Thanks, and you don't even wanna know my labtops specs, it has problems playing games that was made 7 years ago, anyone have 2 grand I can borrow so I can make myself a desktop lol
HA HA HA, like the name and avatar I'm a huge bleach fan myself, I hope you take time to explore this site to the fullest, It's pretty great. Ask me anything you want if you need help.
->GAMERFRY :D
Kenpachi wrote...
I've been around fakku for quiet a while, just never made a account, and all of a sudden I thought, eh why not, its a great site anyway. I like video games, RPG's, first person shooters, racing, etc, I just got the orange box and mass effect after beating assassins creed. Eh I like anime although I guess thats a duh, love comedy like south park and family guy. Well looking forward to talking to you guys.

Just like me. :)
Ah a man after my own heart Zaraki Kenpachi and Urahara are my favorite bleach charecters!
Happy peoplez in the house~
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: