Hello~

I decided to write about myself.. This is the first english forum I've posted something.. Please note me if there are mistakes in my spelling, english is not my first language. ^^'

So, I'm Lanttu, girl from a little northern country called Finland. Things I like are drawing, music, anime and manga of course. Go ahead and ask me if you want to know something~
Kaimax Best Master-San
WELCOME TO FAKKU!

BE ACTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE

Recently there are a lot of girls joining, so with your presence this dominated male web site will be over. :D
Welcome to FAKKU!

So...Finland you say...how is it up there?
Thanks~ ^_^

Gene_strife wrote...

It's just fine. Except some little annoying things like it was snowing this morning, and it's almost summer. Not good. DX First time I've seen snow in may.
Lanttu wrote...
Thanks~ ^_^

Gene_strife wrote...

It's just fine. Except some little annoying things like it was snowing this morning, and it's almost summer. Not good. DX First time I've seen snow in may.

Hmmm...seems to be colder than usual in a lot of places. Granted, where I am in the US it isn't snowing, but it's not hot as hell like it usually is. I thought global warming was supposed to make it warmer...what the hell planet, make up your mind.
Hi there Lanttu and welcome to Fakku.

There are a couple of Finland user on the IRC. I also wish that I had your snow instead of my sun. (It's to hot >_>)
Welcome to Fakku!
Welcome! Thanks for joining. I think it's awesome that we have people from all over the world joining and posting on the forums. I hope you have fun and sorry about the snow in May!
Welcome to the forum! And this time I won't inadvertently ask anyone to join me in enjoying hentai... Unless of course you'd want to...
Gene_strife wrote...
Lanttu wrote...
Thanks~ ^_^

Gene_strife wrote...

Hmmm...seems to be colder than usual in a lot of places. Granted, where I am in the US it isn't snowing, but it's not hot as hell like it usually is. I thought global warming was supposed to make it warmer...what the hell planet, make up your mind.

Global Warming means extreme temperatures in both directions. xD
Noutakun wrote...
Gene_strife wrote...
Lanttu wrote...
Thanks~ ^_^

Gene_strife wrote...

Global Warming means extreme temperatures in both directions. xD

But then why not call it "global temperature changes". Global warming infers from the title itself that things get warmer...it's a stupid name, that's all I have to say.
HeyThisWorks wrote...
Welcome to the forum! And this time I won't inadvertently ask anyone to join me in enjoying hentai... Unless of course you'd want to...

Almost everyone here enjoys hentai thats why is a hentai site.....-_-0 but don't have to be shy too Lanttu and welcome to the Fakku! family
HI HI!
welcome!!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: