Hey I'm new

I've been a fan of Fakku.net for something and I just created a profile so here I am. Oh and does anyone know where I can find avatars that I can upload to fakku because most of the pictures I find are too many pixel or too wide..
Welcome to Fakku D.C. Baka
Mattarat wrote...
Welcome to Fakku D.C. Baka

Thanks
D.C. Baka wrote...
I've been a fan of Fakku.net for something and I just created a profile so here I am. Oh and does anyone know where I can find avatars that I can upload to fakku because most of the pictures I find are too many pixel or too wide..

Just click the Profile link in the top left, then click edit profile.

Welcome to FAKKU :D
Jacob wrote...
D.C. Baka wrote...

Just click the Profile link in the top left, then click edit profile.

Welcome to FAKKU :D

Thanks, I really appreciate the hospitality :D
Kaimax Best Master-San
WELCOME TO FAKKU!

BE ACTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE!
:D
Hi hi, welcome to Fakku and enjoy.
D.C. Baka wrote...

Hello and welcome to the perverted paradise that is fakku

i welcome you with open arms, a dinosaur, and no pants

as for the avatar. take any picture you want, open it with paint and either cropa part for your avatar or shrink it down on a scale.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF FAKKU
Welcome to Fakku, dood.
hello and welcome to FAKKU here is your welcome basket (contents may induce vomiting)
Ciaossu!

Welcome to FAKKU! Be sure to make yourself Active and Supportive^^

Create or find your own avatar that suits you best! It takes time and Hardwork to find your TRUE AVATAR!!!!!!
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Don't forget to pay respect to the guardian dog at the front of the forum, he loves to steal panties of those who neglect him :P
Oha-Lucky! Welcome D.C.Baka and may you enjoy your stay here cho!

I see you are a big fan of Bleach?
What's up. Enjoy.
Gambler wrote...
Oha-Lucky! Welcome D.C.Baka and may you enjoy your stay here cho!

I see you are a big fan of Bleach?

Yes I love Bleach! But I wish they had more Nel Tu doujins.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: