Heya

Heya im New names Aroniell.
Hope its nice here ^^
I´ve got a Question, when will my Avatar be shown?!
And sorry for my Bad Englisch im a German Girl.
Lucky for you it is nice here! Your avatar should have showed up right away, try uploading it again. Thanks for joining!
Hey there, welcome to Fakku.
I think a couple of users are having a similar problem, a thread about it is located here.
Welcome, Aroniell! I wouldn't worry; the forums have their moments, but generally they're a pleasant place.
German?.....Strudel?
hi ya there! welcome to FAKKU!!

about the avatar probem of yours.. ive encountered the same stuff a while ago.. (i was trying to change my avatar back then..) how abut re-uploading that avatar.. im sure it works now.. the proof is that i now have a new avatar.. yay! :roll:
@Ramsus: Strudel means Wirlpool XDD
Hmmm so it does. Who would think that you could take dough and turn it into a watery vortex?
Welcome to Fakku!
welcome to fakku new friend... and since your german you can help me answer one question... does ich bin ein berliner really mean I AM A DONUT? I'm a big Eddie Izzard fan...
Hey Rukia92 "ich bin ein Berliner" means "Im from Berlin",
i think someone got it wrong because Berliner is a kind of Cookie with Marmelade in it, too.
Supposedly JFK said it wrong and supposedly said I am a jelly donut.

Also: welcome. Feel free to ask any questions. Most of the people here are really helpful and polite....ish. :P
welcome!! :D :D

kinalulugod kong makilala ka = yoroshuki ne~ = nice to meet you!!

hope you have fun here with us although it's kind of rare fur me to see girls join forums like this (guess we have to make a motemote battle for huncks too :P :P )
*noticing there's no kaimax around*

WELCOME TO FAKKU!!

BE ACTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE!! <-- stole his words again

*runaway without any traces.and leave some notes to kaimax*

it reads :

"too bad kaimax~ you missed me again :P:P:P"

(for Aroniell : ich kann deutsch,und du? 8))
@Chuu: Ja klar kann ich Deutsch kommst du auch aus Germany?

Am i the only Girl here?!
Kaimax Best Master-San
You're not the only girl here, Rukia92, and meg9-9 s some of the active girl in this site, so RELAX, you're not alone. :D
@kaimax : hey!!! bagi2 donk hentainya.sourcenya ntar di PM saja yo!

@Aroniell : nein,ich komme aus indonesien.i can't speak deutsch,but a little might go well :lol:
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: