Heya.

Pages 12Next
Joined Fakku a while ago, though all I've done is leech. Thought I should make an intro.

Can't say I have any interests other than any other person on here, unless you count loving to sleep.

I go to another forum constantly, I'll just keep it CB, and used to use the same name, though it's different now.

What a long intro.
:!:

Welcome to Fakku and enjoi! First post! XD
Fast replies. Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to be an asset to the Fakku community.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF FAKKU
hello hika to the perverted paradise that is fakku

i welcome you with open arms, a dinosaur, and no pants.
Ciaossu!

Welcome to FAKKU! Be Active, Supportive and make sure of what you just said. You becoming an ASSET to FAKKU!
What's up. Enjoy.
Wellcome to the family
Animeholic: THANKS FOR THE WELCOME.

IsTeh: Thanks. I love dinos. And pantless ones at that. <3

Nate: Hi. Thanks for the welcome.

Uzumaki: Will do.

Omni: Thank you.

Wolf: Thank you as well.
You're very welcome my good sir....ma'am......whatever. BTW if you are female you may want to keep it to yourself........LOTS of horny males........yeah.
true...
Like me :P
and, np :)
I would happen to be male. Many think I'm either female or androgynous. And despite that, I am also quite straight. But thank you for the warning. <3
lol!
And i wannet to ask you for MSN :D
Akiha wrote...
I would happen to be male. Many think I'm either female or androgynous. And despite that, I am also quite straight. But thank you for the warning. <3

Ok no offense intended, the avi threw me off a little.
Sadly, I rarely use it.

I use IRC, or just post in forums.

Omni: Oh, no harm done. You're not the only one who thought I was female from my avatar. I was able to say I was male before I was hit on.

Akiha would be from Tsukihime, a visual novel. She and Ciel are my favorite characters of all time. I've gone through a decent amount of visual novels to be a fan, though I haven't played F/SN due to my computer not having the correct local settings.
Akiha wrote...

the heart at the end isnt helping your straight argument
lol!!!!!
I didn't even notise :P
Pages 12Next
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: