Hi

Hello all the ladies of Fakku... and all the men pretending to be ladies (you know who you are and I'd like to know you to! lol)

As my name states I like things in Ridiculous amounts... except hentai, that I like in evenly spaced intervals everyday at the appropriate time. Like when my family is home and I have the surround on (oh you awesome Japanese voice actresses).

Into Yuri, incest (siblings/father+dughter/mom+son), the odd real life kinda story thing and magic stuff.

Dislikes: Dick girls, scat, tenticles, bugs *shudder[real looking bugs],yaoi (dicks are for putting in chicks and the odd sock...) anything really messed up.

So I hope this is a "Come as you are" type of community cause some people do not like incest hentai (most isn't even real incest[step, adopted, in-laws (T_T))

Tchuss... Ciao!
Welcome to Fakku Ridiculous.

I dislike some of the same things as you like tentacles and females with penises and I like some of the same things like incest in hentai (as weird as it may be to some) and every now and then I check out yuri.

Anywho, enjoy your stay.
What's up. Enjoy.

Oh, and beware of the welcome baskets handed out by elfen lied. I tampered with a few of them. Some contain explosives, others contain acid. You've gat a 50-50 chance of getting one of the untampered ones.
hello mr ridiculous, and welcome to the perverted paradise that is fakk.

i welcome you with open arms, a dinosaur, and no pants!
Welcome to Fakku! :D Now offering free: Sumowrestler pants! (used ofcourse :twisted: )
Welcome to Fakku Ridiculous
Ciaossu!

Welcome to FAKKU! Be sure to make yourself Active and Supportive^^
hello and wlecome to FAKKU here is your welcome basket
What about girls pretending to be boys pretending to be girls?

Anyway, hello.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF FAKKU
:!:

Hey welcome to Fakku. Enjoy your stay.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: