Wassup?

Pages 12Next
Hey whats up everybody??
Im Ace =]]]
My friend Biglw17 showed mii this website n it seems pretty cool..
but so far i have no friends .. =[[[
ima Loner..
yooooo!!!

sup and welcome...
biglw17 wrote...
yooooo!!!

sup and welcome...

Yoooo Whats up?
i shall bid thee a warm welcome.

no worries,if we're all good friends here in fakku.
and if you're big's friend,that means you're my friend too :D
as long as you don't do something that pisses me up.... :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF FAKKU
Welcome to Fakku PrzAce
hello and welcome to FAKKU here is your welcome basket
PrzAce wrote...
biglw17 wrote...
yooooo!!!

sup and welcome...

Yoooo Whats up?

just so u know dont act stupid with ur racist joes like i said ill alow them in person cuz i know ur just kidding but on here they most likely not allow it but yea lol
i thank all of you for giving me a warm welcome. Yes I am a Friend Of Bigs IRL and we are sorta the same, personality wise. but thank u all
Then we should get along just fine.

BTW what's up. Enjoy.

Oh, and don't open any welcome baskets......
omnicide wrote...

What you mean??? n Nothin much you?
PrzAce wrote...
omnicide wrote...

What you mean??? n Nothin much you?

Well, aw, just ask big.
well look at that kira, mello, and L, hmmm
Oh i get it now.. lol wow i was kina late on that one... but yea KIRA, MELLO AND "L" are together
biglw17 wrote...
well look at that kira, melloz, and L, hmmm

Mello? Where?

PrzAce, ignore Big's warning about racist jokes. I mean, I make sexist jokes all the time, and I don't get flamed for it (cept that one time back when Ziggy was new, fwoo) Just go ahead and unleash the stereotypes. Seriously, it's no problem, I like watermelon and chicken too.
aznstoner wrote...
biglw17 wrote...

Mello? Where?

PrzAce, ignore Big's warning about racist jokes. I mean, I make sexist jokes all the time, and I don't get flamed for it (cept that one time back when Ziggy was new, fwoo) Just go ahead and unleash the stereotypes. Seriously, it's no problem, I like watermelon and chicken too.

na but trust me he goes pretty far that 1 time i got annoyed at him but yea just be cool about =]
aznstoner wrote...
biglw17 wrote...

Well Thank yhu lol Big dont like it cuz i say it to his face n i sometimes go to far but its so hilarious!
Hey welcome to Fakku. Be active and supportive.
Pages 12Next
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: