yo

ok iv been here for a while, but now I'm board so ill post here. you can call me espio. iv been coming here for over half a year.. i found this site by chance on Google and i love it. my interests are Japanese music, anime, and anything hentai related (except guro any yaoi.) my gaming systems are all Nintendo, and i love the Zelda series. ^^ so yeah i come here like everyday. and for those that wanna know i use Firefox normally.

the only reason i use IE is cause my Firefox rejects downloads form mega upload & megarotic.

ps: are there any add ons for Firefox you guys (and girls) suggest ill check them out. ( i got ad block plus, better you tube, better gmail, ctrl- tab, custom download manager, DOM inspector, fast video download, fire gestures, flash block, leet key, panic, pic lens, pong, public fox, smart bookmarks bar, stumble upon, who's this person, and Alexa sparky)
You are awesome! I love Nintendo and Zelda (Ocarina of time= Best Zelda 2 the sidescrolling weird one = Worst) I have a Mario star tattoo! I'm contemplating getting a triforce one. We'll get along perfectly.
beccabecca wrote...
You are awesome! I love Nintendo and Zelda (Ocarina of time= Best Zelda 2 the sidescrolling weird one = Worst) I have a Mario star tattoo! I'm contemplating getting a triforce one. We'll get along perfectly.

nice and i totially agree with "ocrina of time = best zelda 2 = worst" thing. if you get one do it on the back of your left hand. and your new avi looks weird... just something bout peach with a mustache... :-/ but yes we will get along perfectly.
Ciaossu!

Welcome to FAKKU! Be sure to make yourself Active and Supportive^^
Uzumaki101 wrote...
Ciaossu!

Welcome to FAKKU! Be sure to make yourself Active and Supportive^^

i will be active with my dieing will!
Weeeeeellcooooooooome to the one and only Fakku. We don't only have hentai, but we got cheese aswell! Yumm!
and where would said cheese be?
Welcome to Fakku espio
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF FAKKU
espio wrote...

Here you go! I am sorry, I forgot to give you the key to the cheese locker that is guarded by those Gundam girls in underwear.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.cheeseboard.co.uk/cmfiles/169/Choose%20Cheese%20yellow%20&%20red%20logo%20from%20Paul%20at%20Liquid%20design.jpg

Enjoy your cheese and be happy! :D
Eranikum wrote...
espio wrote...

Here you go! I am sorry, I forgot to give you the key to the cheese locker that is guarded by those Gundam girls in underwear.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.cheeseboard.co.uk/cmfiles/169/Choose%20Cheese%20yellow%20&%20red%20logo%20from%20Paul%20at%20Liquid%20design.jpg

Enjoy your cheese and be happy! :D

YES!
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: