How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
4 Years and still going strong.
Used to come here all the time just for the hentai manga, but just recently checked out the forums and was inspired to create an account. #Nosebleedforums4life
i have been lurking for 3years and still going strong
5 years since my perverted friend introduced me to this site.
account says 08 but i know i lurked for at least a year before making that,

idk forums arnt really my thing i post once in a blue moon on shit that doesnt matter

aka im here for the fapps

edit:i believe i CAME across fakku from 4chan way back also idk cant remember
When I found this site, it was like some kind of a blessing from the God of eternal happiness... Thank you Jacob, thank you Fakku...
About 2 years.
Since december 2008 or maybe january 2009. Now the website has become more complete than before, especially in the tags mode. Viva fakku
I was lurking around since 1 1/2 year and 1 year ago I made an account (because of the fav. System and the Forum!)
Been a lurker since 2008... until now that I joined the forums.
over 3 years :D
Around the time Fakku started getting an extra large userbase.
If I remember correctly
A little over two years! I plan on getting my girlfriend hooked too.. That way I can buy her fakku merch. Woo!
I'v been comming to this site fore the last FIVE years but only made an account in 2008. Love this site!
found this site though TBLOP
Been cruisin' here for 3 years now! And lovin' every minute of it!
5yrs of stalking and counting _^_
Almost 3 years. I saw it for the first time on a banner in konachan. LOL, then to this date here I am, addicted.
The internet made me do it.
I've been here since day 2 or maybe 3 of this website i stumbled upon it when i misspelled a web address. then I've been coming back every day to see new post.
Around 4 Years But i got an account since this year and it is still Fantastic.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: