How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
So far, all of my demands are satisfied at e-hentai.org :))
Duuude it all started back in 9th grade when my now roommate gave me a list of hentai sites. Holy shit that was like 5 years ago. Good fuckin times.
Been here since 23rd November 2008, Joined to play the MoteMote season 2. found it by googling a doujin which doujin-moe had in the member section. never go back there anymore. =P
ive been here for 3 years and i still cant get enough of it. keep it up guys!
A solid 3 years. I found Fakku from /u/ 3 years ago and I haven't left since. You know you love a website when it's the second tab up next to Facebook.

Thank you for all you do for the loins of many. <3
4 Years and Counting!! Banzai Fakku!!
1 year of lurking, and 3 years of posting.

FAKKU! kicks ass.
Came at the very start, decided to make an account a year after I got tired of lurking. Fakku ftw.
I've ben here for close to 5 years, you guys were the light at the end of my tunnel when I was searching for a legit doujin/manga site you guys were my first :3 lol Keep on doing what you do i will always be a fan
Gonna Be 2 years soon Woo!

Forum Image: http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/missunderstood217/RANDOM%20FMA%20FUNNY/1706.png
ive been on for 1 year and lovin it x3[size=12] [/h]
Been here for 4 GOOD years. But i sadly didn't make an account all that time. And i should probably be more social on the site after all this time :(
Been here ever since day 1 as well, got busted for looking at hentai a few times... on Fakku as well
I've been here for 4 years and I'll keep coming back. I found this site BY SEARCHING FOR HENTAI! I bet that is how most of us found it, just looking for a nice place to flap.
I lurked around in 2007, became a member in 2008. So 4 years? Yes, 4!
I just recently started on this site about 3 months ago... and so far it is less buggy than what use to be my favorite one. good work on creating it.
Three years, give or take. I was here from 2008 maybe earlier.
Came here for hentai naturally.
Hrm... 1- 2 years, can't remember x.x
ive been here since around it started but i never had the time to make an account til a few days ago ^^;
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: