How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
time flies when you're fapping...been lurking 3 years now ;3
yea ive only found fakku about a year ago but it was a total accident
i can't remember
Just over a year.
4 years of lurking and i finally joined
I've lurked on here for about 3 or 4 years. Recently made an account. o w o
Around 1 year lurking, then made an account 3 years ago... around 4 years in total.
For about 2 years but decided to sign up today :)
i visit fakku about 4 years and half!!!XDD and i really apreciated your work every day of every week of the year!! THANKS A LOT XDD

P.S. but i did my profile just 3 years ago
T.T
A little over 4 years. Made an account this year, mostly for the favorites function, since the bookmarks were rather out of hand, even though I use delicious. Though I've been too lazy to transfer over most of the old bookmarks...
ive lurked for a couple of months and then made a profile and i how this via google go fakku
A little over a year now.
3 wonderful, Smexy, yaoi and tentacle filled years. *drools*
I started out slow with no profile, AFter some time a made 1 and had a lot of new opinion of the world of fakku:)
Wondered onto it 4 years ago and been here ever since.
I stumbled across fakku by pure coincidence 3.5 years ago, and lurked. Looking for a good hentai site, and found fakku. Fakku Forever!
August 21, 2007 at 10:46 pm was when I joined apparently , love this site.
about a year or so, and I LOVE the site, best site of this type that there is,
my cousin introduce me to this site when i still an rookie to hentai on hentaitrader 5 year ago , or whatever that web adi cause it close and walla , fakku has been my main hentai site to download manga and visual novel , hurray for me and long live FAKKU
I've been visiting Fakku as a non-member since 2006 and in 2008 I decided to be a member. Never regret finding this site! ;)
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: