How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
Been coming here for 8 months(in more ways than 1). But made an acount 1 month ago. DerpO_O
2 years
couldn't really go back to other sites after finding this one <3
Ive been on Fakku for 2 years now i found it when my old hentai site only had Japanese so i went on Google and typed in "Hentai Manga" and Fakku was the first one checked it out loved it been on ever since
3 years come this March for me, and as for how I found it, it's somewhat of a blur. Regardless of how I came to be here though, I'm glad to be here now!
I think 3 years and a half i been visiting FAKKU!,but FAKKU! now is whole much better than last 3 and a half year.u can say is an Awesome site to see bunch of doujinshi and exchange opinion of the doujin in open.
[size=12] [/h] I think about four years ago i was looking for some Naruto manga and i stumbled upon this paradise...i was shocked to find out, all of my fav characters from different series all ended up naked and posted on here....i grew up that day.
Been here for 5 long years keep going strong fakku!!!!
i dont have a calender but my guess is 2-3 i found out about from my Friend giving me a copy of Tokyo Mew Mew...i also wonder when the next one is coming out
Lol:
Account Created
December 16, 2008 at 10:51 am
Last Online
December 16, 2011 at 11:46 pm
Pretty strange ^^.
i wish i new you guys way longer
i feel ashamed to be a newbie
but im reporting for duty
um Ive been visiting fakku for less than a year i guess that was when i dont have an account in fakku so this is my first account.
i got here googling doujin thx google ur the best well fakku is number 1 best google 2 fb 3 manga reader 4 animefreak 5 crunchyroll 6 only sites i use oh and utube 7
Been visiting this website less than a year.
well.....i found this website while searching for something new,i get bored of the last hentai website for nothing new comes up...
I been here for about ten mouth now and going strong
I was forteen years old 4 years ago. I somehow managed to find this site while searching for anime...
Out of curiosity I read a hentai chapter from here... the name was A four. I was shocked. this particular manga features rape, toys, aphrisodiacs, drugs and more. It was traumatizing, and I promised myself to never ever visit this site again... Somehow, that manga chapter was stuck in my head a long time afterwards.I thought about it a lot. Then i couldn't help myself, I just had to read more, and more and more. since then I've visited this site at least once a week... But mostly I visit this page everyday. I really love Fakku. ^_^
Ive been on and off since you started this site jacob but have only started a account this year and the only reason I really come here is to meet new people that are true die hard otaku like my self but don't get me wrong a good amount of manga and doujin are good and vary drawn out so to say I come to look at hentai is not 100% true. So, Thank you Jacob for this wonderful site to let people have a broader freedom to say what they like with out people judging them.
been here 5 years. i was new to hentai at the time so i was looking around for dojinshi and found this page.But other thin this site i go to hentaislut.net
Though I've only had this account made this year, I've been with Fakku for all the five years! TT w TT hehe~
And I gotta tell you,this place has never disappointed! The community is great and the doujin are top notch!! >:'3
FAKKU FOREVER~ <3 We love you,Jacob! Thanks for everything in the past five years,keep it up~!
5 Awesome Years and more to come! HAHAHA
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: