How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
About 5 years give or take, made this account in 09, had been lurking for 2 years prior.
I just made my account today but I've been here over 3 and a half years.. It's great to be here.. :3
Loves To Spooge wrote...
4 years. So strange but i found myself here via a link from wikipedia's "hentai" article. But then i went back and it was taken down.

me too!
Will be 3 years on December 29, 2011. Long live Fakku!
3 years of visiting, 2 years a member! thanks fakku!
it's happen because, there's a kid is curious and learn about adult thing.. [size=10] [/h]
I'm closer to three years than two. Weird ~.~
I created and acount not too long ago, and have been at fakku for years, this will bring you back in time, literally, http://web.archive.org this shows you how sites looked like years ago, and boy did it feel like de ja vu.
LytoenL-KIRA wrote...
it's happen because, there's a kid is curious and learn about adult thing.. [size=10] [/h]

kid shouldn't be there though ^^

btw: 2 years and still going since my first visit
Always hope the best for Fakku! Long live Jacob... Long live Fakku...
3 years

LONG LIVE FAKKU \m/(^^)
2 Years :D
well i didn't post a lot just lurking around... well sometime i make a post tho if i found an interesting topic XD
four years although i kept forgeting my password so my account is new @_@
Been here for 1 year and after one year I finally cracked and made a Fakku account
I've just created this account to submit my gratitude! 5 wonderful years with u and all thanks to a weird friend of mine. Thank you FAKKU!!!
OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_o there's so many is who was visiting FUCK YOU in 3 years?!?!?!?! (FAKKU i mean...)
I don't have a history here, but i've been visiting Fakku for 1 good year
My profile was created in 07 but I've been coming to this site way before I created an account
[size=12]Well I've been here for about a year for the Touhou Hentai. But I stayed for the everything else Hentai. Fakku isn't just a website. It's a tradition. [/h]
I've been here for 4 years now omg, maybe 5.
How did I end up here you ask? Basically this one was the first proper 'hentai' site that I found.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: