How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
4 years ago..... i´m searching it on google: hentai manga..... and then i found fakku.com.... and ´till now i still keep fapping!

Forum Image: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li6xn4qf5f1qe9hheo1_500.jpg
i started coming to fakku some time in 2008 so pretty much 4 years for me .
*Looks at profile*

July 16, 2008 at 12:40 am

I'm adding a year more as I... errr... hesitated to create an account, somehow. I've actually visited the site for at least a year longer, I believe.

That makes it pretty much 4 years and a bit less than a half.
i been here 4 years n i find it by mistake lol but i love this site FAKKU 4EVER
I lurked like a month before I created my account to vote in some poll or something two years ago. I don't remember how I found the site but I imagine I was googleing looking for hentai manga sites. I think this is the first time I have posted in those two years (We'll see once I finish posting an my count comes up)

Edit: Weird, 151 posts and I don't remember a single one of them.
I have been visiting this site for 3-4 years and it is the best hentai manga site that i have ever been to!
Damoz ~Not A User~
5+ years of lurking and it look till today to make an account..... methinks that is just a tad sad :-p
i wonder if "3 years" win the vote because they're fuckin open fakku for 3 years, or just pick it because its on the middle :|
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
Lurking since 07 ^^ mainly after I realized this was the only hentai sire I saw on a regular basis from searches that wasn't a) filled with adds, and b) had awesome content.
Three years of fapping, so many memories.
found it in early 10 and lurked for awhile then made an account and ive been here ever since 2 years of great times its funny cause i thinki was searching for a certian manga or something and i stumbled upon this and was like wait WAHT!!!! there is sucha site :)
found it in early 2009 after finding it after doujin-moe went down. liked it and stayed. but lurked in the shadows cuz i thought it was pay for an account.... til my friend told me it wasn't. was too busy til today to make an account....
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Suprisingly...4 years
well it cost 3 years of my life just lurking around here and there.
And i think it's worth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
I WISH WE'RE GOING TO GATHER A BUNCH OF FAKKU HUNGER HERE NEXT YEAR !!! XD
"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER " – Spock, Star Trek
its been around 2-3 years that i have been foreveralone
I first found this site from a friend three years back. He doesn't know how hooked i am now. XD

>i need to post more!!! DX
Will be 3 years soon in like 3 months..... thats long....
Been here ever since I was looking for a doujin I couldn't find somewhere else, and this was the first site that appeared on google that had it. Loved the site design and layout, the site then became my favorite place about 2 or 3 years ago.
I've been a lurker sense October ._.
Been here for about 4 years. Ahhh Dont remember how did i get here, maybe link after link after link, but man its been 3 girlfreinds, 2 say if i wanted to be with them i needed to stop visiting this place, but i said STFU, and the third one..... she even us my account ._. she likes hentai too.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: