How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
I've been here for about four years too, managed to forget my old username after some downtime in my browsing of the interwebs caused by family stuff. So the profile I use now is fairly new. But even after four years this is still the hands down best Doujinshi site i know of by my opinion. Must this site always live and prosper!
about a year ago... I think
I created this account few about a month ago, I'm really starting to like FAKKU
I found this site way back in the day. I just keep coming back. Fakku forever!
i've been coming here for a year i just made an acc though. Couldn't have my gf coming across it she doesnt approve (one thing we disagree on highly) xD finally got a laptop and joined glad to be here.
Been a lurker for about 3 years and then finally made an account and been here since. It's going to be 5 years by the end of this December. Originally I was looking through Doujin-moe when I saw an add for this and the name really struck a chord because the name bore a striking resemblance to a word I was so "familiar" with. Now here I am today. =]
3 years... it's been a long time since I've visited fakku...
Was trying to find a hentai version of To love Ru. Google helped me out and after that been hanging outh ere ever since. LOVE YOU FAKKU!!
3 years and still coming back for more...
Counting the 2 years I didn't have an account, I've been around 5 years. I just lurked until recently. Great site.
On and off, going since 4 years. Made an account God knows when but barely used it.
I came, I fapped and I came :P
Thank you, Fakku! Hope you go Platinum!
Onlyadude09 wrote...
Only made an account a couple months ago, but been here for a little over 3 years... and Its been a great 3 years (except for a short while when I had no computer. Worst 1 month and 18 days of my life)

kinda the same over here
Ive been coming back for 3 years. But only made account on Nov 21, 2011
I am a fakku fan since I first joined that website almost 2 years from now.
It is sooooo long that I don't remember. I voted for 3 years because it was in the middle. But I know one more site which have more stuff.
3 years. how it begin? hmm...not so remember,, but i glad i did join Fakku :-) i realy cool! terimakasih~ (+o+)
4 years+, and it'll keep increasing as long as the World of Hentai is still lives.
Viva Fakku Forever :D
I've been visiting for 3 years but I've only had a account for 2. This website is the best!
Three happy fapping years here and hopefully many more just made my account today lol
light45655 wrote...
I've been visiting for 3 years but I've only had a account for 2. This website is the best!

same here.but i've had acc recently.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: