How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
2.5 years as a non member and 1 as a member ! this is the very first and also the absolute best hentai site i have ever visit!
I been here for those 5 years I found this place while i was in a guild on Gaiaonline
I visit fakku at 2008...
Hahaha..
Such a nice web...
I've always been a fan of the site. Found it about three years ago, can't remember how I found the link, but I've never gone anywhere else since. Fakku has made me cringe, laugh and obviously fap like crazy. Thanks for creating such a great site Jacob!
been fallowing fakku for 5 years. and i just got around to making a profile. now that i think about it, damn thats alot of fapping.........
Almost a year. :]
I couldn't help but notice that BAM, suddenly, the "silent majority" shows up out of nowhere. The eyes of "God" are upon us.
Began visiting since '08
visited more frequently in '09
Forgot my password in twenty-ten

*Cried*

Made a new one in 2011!!

Later that year..
--Remembered my old password...
So, now i have 2 acounts

Ciao :)
I've been here for 3 and a half years and im loving ever second of it.
If I hadn't found this site, I would have killed myself a long time ago.
For 2 years now just looking around at last I made an account :)
i just made my account now but i ve been browing for 4 years!. this site is the best on the whole internet i love it and im clueless and stupid that i didnt make a account sooner <3
Lets see.... 4 years :) O how I love you fakku great site I hope you guys keep it up and running forever. I will always be here as long as its up I will be a member. I've been here for 4 years but just recently became a member. <3 love ya guys and to you other users keep on fapping
i can't remember ,but probably 1 year ????
Lurk around since 2006, so 4 years.

Via /b/.
1,5 years, but i think this is ONE OF MOST AWESOMENES WEB PAGIES ABOUT HENTAI IN ENGLISH INTERNET
About two years. I can't remember exactly how I found it. It's a good thing, though
3 years now, only recently made an account. found my way here one summer night while i was browsing for fappable kemonomimi, FAKKU furthewin
I have been in fakku about a year already.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: