[Locked] Your 2D Waifu - On hold until restart.

k3npach1 wrote...

If this was round 1-3, I'd have to say it would be kind of rediculous, I agree. But because this is the last and final round and the pool of women is getting smaller every day, this didn't seem like such a proposterous request.

Well, let's just say this...

Would anyone else seriously want to have a Kirin girl as a waifu? If so, sorry Onime you can't have your waifu. Someone earlier (can't remember who) did say they were thinking about picking a Kirin, but didn't want to because they thought Waar wouldn't allow it. If anyone else is actually serious about wanting a Kirin, then no one should have one. :wink:

What does everyone else think about this? :lol:

That was me who thought about the Kirin girl but decided not to. Because she's a fan made character, not because Waar said no. She is one of hundreds of possible choices for the fifth and I don't mind if Onime have her as waifu that is if Waar give permission for it.
Temcor wrote...
k3npach1 wrote...

If this was round 1-3, I'd have to say it would be kind of rediculous, I agree. But because this is the last and final round and the pool of women is getting smaller every day, this didn't seem like such a proposterous request.

Would anyone else seriously want to have a Kirin girl as a waifu? If so, sorry Onime you can't have your waifu. Someone earlier (can't remember who) did say they were thinking about picking a Kirin, but didn't want to because they thought Waar wouldn't allow it. If anyone else is actually serious about wanting a Kirin, then no one should have one. :wink:

That was me who thought about the Kirin girl but decided not to. Because she's a fan made character, not because Waar said no. She is one of hundreds of possible choices for the fifth and I don't mind if Onime have her as waifu that is if Waar give permission for it.

I never knew fan-made characters weren't allowed? No one said anything when Zak claimed Lam (a character that he made himself), so I figured it was ok. :roll: Onime doesn't seem to mind either way, so this doesn't really matter much anymore.
wait wha? we can claim characters made by ourselves? O_o =X doesnt this settle this much faster? (=X i wudve claimed a character made by myself too xD)
k3npach1 wrote...
Temcor wrote...
k3npach1 wrote...

I never knew fan-made characters weren't allowed? No one said anything when Zak claimed Lam (a character that he made himself), so I figured it was ok. :roll: Onime doesn't seem to mind either way, so this doesn't really matter much anymore.

Nor do I. I was implying to myself regarding on the choice I was making, I don't want a fan made character for my waifu .
Temcor wrote...
k3npach1 wrote...
Temcor wrote...
k3npach1 wrote...

Nor do I. I was implying to myself regarding on the choice I was making, I don't want a fan made character for my waifu .

Speak for yourself. >.>
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.baka-raptor.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/kyonko.jpg
Waar FAKKU Moderator
no, Zak's choice was a character that has had art and cartoons created, it's not simply a "character he created" it has canon law; i have seen no reason to allow kirin species as a whole to be chosen, nor the naming of a character which is simply named after the species; if he wants a specific one than that one should have a name and specific character people can identify. I'm going to read the doujins tonight or tomorrow. I'm not a fan of people deciding stuff while im away, and as much as you help this thread ken you must understand my feelings toward you deciding (even if only somewhat officially) are not positive ones.
Kazumi Asakura-Negima
Forum Image: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/15/37117.jpg

Yue Ayase
Forum Image: http://homepage.mac.com/sp831/lovehina/yuecard.jpg
Mr. Bushido wrote...
4th Waifu
Chō'un Shiryū (Koihime Musou)
She's really freaking sexy!!! :D
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/9758-EEXAIV3.jpg
Fool... you chose that over this one...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/RoboJesus420/MG/Chou-un/3.jpg Forum Image: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/RoboJesus420/MG/Chou-un/4.jpg
I'm not judging you, but seriously?

k3npach1 wrote...
xel_naga wrote...
I was wonder what all these waifu sig were and then I found this. I start off with one for now.

Ren(Ryofu Housen) - Koihime Musou
Reason: She is quiet but carries a big stick. Oh and she is hot too...
Spoiler:

Forum Image: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/sample-f8070936f3d705990baeb5fdecdcd9dc.jpg
(She really isnt a nekomimi but I like this pic)

Love me some Koihime Musou women. Good pick.

P.S. What is with Koihime Musou/Ikkitousen character names? They share so many of them. :?
The names used in Ikki Tousen and Koihime Musou are Japanese interpretations of the original Chinese names.

xel_naga wrote...
Hmmm... I kinda want another one but making a good sig for them can be a hassle. Not to mention that a lot of good one have already been taken. Maybe I should just start up a Koihime harem.
I know I haven't been around for about a week, but I'm sure there are at least 2 people who were anticipating me placing some kind of curse on you for saying something like that.

Waar wrote...
Onime-no-Enishi wrote...
Waar wrote...
not sure I understand, I've never seen monster hunter so is she a character or not? (the image isn't working for me)

well, in monster hunter, there is no real "character", but due to the skimpiness of the kirin armor found in the game when you kill a kirin, it became rather famous =X and in the internet, there are alot of images of kirin girls and there are alot of hentai doujins of kirin girls too.

Well, a kirin girl isnt exactly a single specific character, but we generally group em as "kirin girl"

hopefully its acceptable (kirin girls dont exist anywhere else, its specific to monster hunter only, much like "dark magician girl" being specific to yu-gi-oh only)

dark magician girl is an actual card though, you're basically asking me to let you wed a species... I don't think I can allow that.
I don't really know what the ruling on kirin girls should be because, frankly, I never really paid attention to Monster Hunter. Dark Magician Girl is a different case altogether. Trust me, if there's one thing I know about Yugioh, its the whole Dark Magician family, group, whatever you want to call it. When I used to play, Dark Magicians were my thing specialty and no one could beat me, except for my brother who built a deck specifically to counter mine.

rubhereforluck wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/12kingdoms/king168x.jpg
Loling at the subs.
The Jesus wrote...
Mr. Bushido wrote...
4th Waifu
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/RoboJesus420/MG/Chou-un/3.jpg Forum Image: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/RoboJesus420/MG/Chou-un/4.jpg
I'm not judging you, but seriously?

Yes, yes I did. I liked the Koihime Musou Choun better. My opinion though.
My 5th, and apparently final waifu is none other than...
Spoiler:
Makibi Kiyone from Tenchi Muyo

Forum Image: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/RoboJesus420/MG/Kiyone/9f0b3ed0b5e0f651a7b852c66ccb300f.png
I see Waar's point on the matter of the Kirin. In order to be clear on this matter I looked up the description of a Kirin which is a translation from Qilin to Japanese and Korean.

Qilin from Wikipedia:

The earliest references to the Qilin are in the 5th century BC book Zuo Zhuan. The Qilin made appearances in a variety of subsequent Chinese works of history and fiction. At one point, however, it became identified with the giraffe, and even today, the giraffe is called a "kirin" in Korean and Japanese.

The Qilin became a stylised representation of the giraffe in Ming dynasty. It is known that on Zheng He's voyage to East Africa (landing, among other places, in modern-day Kenya), the fleet brought back two giraffes to Beijing. It is also known that these two giraffes were referred to as "Qilins". The Emperor proclaimed the giraffes magical creatures, whose capture signalled the greatness of his power.

The identification between the Qilin and the giraffe is supported by some attributes of the Qilin, including its vegetarian and quiet nature. Its reputed ability to "walk on grass without disturbing it" may be related to the giraffe's long legs. Also the Qilin is described as having antlers like a deer and scales like a dragon or fish; since the giraffe has horn-like "ossicones" on its head and a tessellated coat pattern that looks like scales it is easy to draw an analogy between the two creatures.

It is unlikely that giraffes and qilin were regarded as the same creature in pre-modern times however. For example, typical depictions of the qilin have much shorter necks than giraffes. However, the Chinese character 麒 and 麟 both carry Chinese radical 鹿, suggesting that it was originally a type of deer, or perhaps an antelope.

In a nutshell, Kirin is a mythical creature based off of a giraffe thought up by the Chinese. No mention of it having human features.

Picture of a Kirin:

Forum Image: http://chigasakioows.cool.ne.jp/kirin-sm.jpg

If we are to argue that if lamias are okay while the kirin is not, it seems unfair, but lamias have human features while the kirin does not. Some may argue the kirin can turn into humans. In the descriptions I've read there were no mention of it turning into a human and if we allow this, that would mean anyone would be able to claim any animal or mythical beasts to be the waifus of a said fakku member.

Now that being said, I also see the point of the other members fighting for the right of the kirin being a canidate for a waifu since Horo, who is a wolf and can turn into a human (I've heard of stories of kirin turning into human) is a waifu.

But in the end, I have to say Horo is a special case and is a specific charcter. Unless the said member names a specific character, I don't think it should be allowed since anyone can waltz in and say "Hey I want a unicorn to be my waifu (just named any mythical beast off the top of my head)" which in the end just doesn't sit right with me.

That's my two cents but it's not word.
Errr~.. ah?... what?..what are you talkin about PD?.. I don't see the point of googling Kirin in this matter...lol

getting out topic here, but Kirin is also the name of one of Japanese Guardians.. Genbu (North), Seiryu (East), Suzaku (South), Byakko (West), and Kirin (Center)...
Shinichi Miyamoto wrote...
Errr~.. ah?... what?..what are you talkin about PD?.. I don't see the point of googling Kirin in this matter...lol

getting out topic here, but Kirin is also the name of one of Japanese Guardians.. Byakko (North), Seiryu (East), Suzaku (South), Byakko (West), and Kirin (Center)...

I googled it because:

Firstly, I have too much time on my hands. XD

Secondly, I wanted to see a close on this matter (though it seemed as if it was going to end soon if not already over) and I just came up with an argument that my sway people's judgement to maybe get this over quicker. So I found out what a kirin was (I might not have the same thing as what onime might have been talking about but Monster Hunter Kirin results brough up the normal kirin so I assume I'm correct >_>) and looked up kirin to make sure it didn't have any human features since if it did, I would have been okay with it since lamia was accepted for Zak. >_>

Also, in an these situations, it's so much cooler to have a quoted source. :P
Yea Waar your decision won't be frowned upon by anyone since Onime seemed to be cool with it either way. I was also unaware that Zak's waifu had any of art other than his avatar. :roll:

Updated list soon.
The Jesus wrote...
Mr. Bushido wrote...
4th Waifu
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I'd go with the Koihime Musou one anyday. 8)

Grats on waifus everyone.

Updated list:

Spoiler:

Ada Wong (Resident Evil) iownhell =
Adelicia Lenn Mathers (Rental Magica) faceless41 =
Aeris Gainsborough (Final Fantasy 7) fumoffu =
Agrias Oaks (Final Fantasy Tactics) Vasuki @@@
Aka Onda (REC) ShikiNanaya @@@
Akashi Kaoru (Zettai Karen Children) KURO L LAWLIET ***
Akemi (We're Happy Family[manga]) PolkaGnome =
Akeno Shiranui (Seto no Hanayome) Ryuza =
Akira Hayami (.hack//) K-A =
Akitsu (Sekirei) geassmon ***
Alice L Malvin (Pumpkin Scissors) Seishiro Haga =
Alicia Florence (Aria) mnx =
Alicia Melchiot (Senjou no Valkyria) hinagiku =
Alkaid (.hack//G.U.) Naoto Shirogane =
Amamiya Sakurako (Psyren) tsuyoshiro ***
Ami Kawashima (Toradora) NeedzMoarKyou =
Anemone (Eureka 7) PersonDude @@@
Ando Nene (Hyakko) rubhereforluck @@@
Anew Returner (Gundam 00 S2) Mr. Bushido =
Angel (King of Fighters) Takeshi122 =
Anju Maaka (Karin Chibi Vampire) Naoto Shirogane ***
Anko Mitarashi (Naruto) snakeinabush123 =
Anthy Himemiya (Revolutionary Girl Utena) SiC =
Anveena Teague (Warcraft Sunwell) Bamass123 ^^^
Anya Earlstreim (Code Geass) ero-sensei =
Aoko Aozaki (Tsukihime) YasonoJ ***
Aoyama Motoko (Love Hina!) bagtas03 =
Arcueid Brunestud (Tsukihime) bukbuk =
Asa Shigure (Shuffle!) flameofheaven678
Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca (Final Fantasy XII) Onime-no-Enishi =
Asuna Kagurazaka (Negima!) winter55 =
Asuka Langley Soryu ( faceless41
Asuka Tenjouin/Alexis Rhodes (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) geassmon =
Atoli (.hack//G.U.) MidgarKonotsu =
Aurica Nestemile (Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia)Callonia @@@
Aya Brea (Parasite Eve) Alex~kun ^^^
Aya Hasebe (Comic Party) K-A ***
Aya Hirano (Lucky Star) Takeshi122 ***
Ayaka Amagi (.hack//) K-A =
Ayane (Dead Of Alive) TheDarkStarAlchemist ***
Ayano Kannagi (Kaze no Stigma) hinagiku @@@
Ayu Tsukimiya (Kanon) Angelus Lapsus ***
Ayumi Yamada (Honey and Clover) Azuran
Azusagawa Tsukino (Yakitate!! Japan) rubhereforluck =
Bazett Fraga McRemitz (Fate/hollow ataraxia) ShikiNanaya =
Beatrice (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) Twawrz =
Belldandy (Oh My Goddess!) Boogiepop
Birdy (Birdy the Mighty) Callonia ***
Blair (Soul Eater) ZomgAsdf =
Boa Hancock (One Piece) somesome ***
Bonta-kun (Full Metal Panic) fumoffu ***
Cagalli Yula Atha (Gundam Seed/Destiny) winter55 =
Caster (Fate/Stay Night) flameofheaven678
C.C. (Code Geass) aznstoner =
Chane Laforet (Baccano) dasiek ^^^
Charlotte e Yeager (Strike Witches) Seishiro Haga =
Chi (Chobits) elfen lied =
Chō'un Shiryū (Koihime Musou) Mr. Bushido @@@
Chroche Leythal Pastalia (Ar Tonelico 2) Blank_Zai =
Ciel (Tsukihime) Cain =
Clair Lasbard (Star Ocean:TOT) AlucardxLestat ***
Claire Redfield (Resident Evil) ZombieAsuma ***
Cynthia (Pokemon) swordmanXIII
Dawn (Pokemon) ZeroOBK ***
Dark Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh!) Klorofolun @@@
Dita Liebely (Vandread) zoidchoas ***
Dizzy (Guilty Gear) holydiver =
Dorthy (MAR) geassmon @@@
Éclair (Kiddy Grade) pacostuart =
Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen (Strike Witches) Snah =
Elanor Mercer (Honey Blonde) Hinata`s Pimp AKA lil`Von ***
Elhaym van Houten (Xenogears) somesome @@@
Ema Ai (Jigoku Shoujo) Nate River =
Emily 'Lili' Rochefort (Tekken) Skyler998=
Eri Sawachika (School Rumble) bukbuk =
Eruru (Utawarerumono) Zero555 ^^^
Erza Scarlett (Fairy Tail) zoidchaos =
Etna (Disgaea) Vasuki =
Euphemia li Britannia (Code Geass) Mr. Bushido ^^^
Evangeline A.K. McDowell (Negima!) smr312 =
Eve (Black Cat) nekoxxx ***
Fate Testarossa (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha) DxTRiNiTYLiMiTxD =
Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop) dasiek ***
Feldt Grace (Gundam 00) xeon_monkey =
Felicia (Vampire Savior) Itaru =
Fina (Skies of Arcadia) lemiel =
Flonne (Disgaea) Vasuki =
Fujibayashi Kyou (Clannad) Mattarat
Fujibayashi Ryou (Clannad) Mr. Bushido =
Fujimura Taiga (Fate/Stay Night) schmitty =
Fukamori Shizuka (Princess Waltz!) Alex~kun ***
Fuko Ibuki (Clannad) M2991 =
Furude Hanyū (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni) nekoxxx =
Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad) Garden of Madness @@@
Furukawa Sanae (Clannad) VitaliyK =
Fuyumine Naoto (Dogs) hermitVI =
Gasai Yuno (Future Diary) tsuyoshiro =
Gentoku Ryuubi (Ikkitousen) subaruhibiki =
Gwendolyn (Odin Sphere) ZeroOBK @@@
Halibel (Bleach) crimson tears =
Harada Riku (D.N.Angel) nibbles_hax =
Harada Risa (D.N.Angel) nibbles_hax =
Haruhi Suzumiya (Haruhi Suzumiya) Angelus Lapsus =
Hasegawa (Figure@mate) dNextGen =
Hasegawa Chisame (Negima!) Uzumaki101 ***
Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid) Chrian =
Hena (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) Hinata`s Pimp AKA lil`Von =
Henrietta (Zero No Tsukaima) Garden of Madness =
Higurashi Kagome (Inuyasha) VitaliyK ***
Himari (Omamori Himari) TheDarkStarAlchemist ^^^
Hinagiku Katsura (Hayate the Combat Butler) Zero555 =
Hinamori Amu (Shugo Chara!) mibuchiha =
Hinamori Momo (Bleach) dragonide =
Hinata Hyuga (Naruto) lemiel =
Hisui (Tsukihime) M2991 ***
Honoka Sakurai (Suzuka) theotaku =
Horo (Spice & Wolf) aznstoner =
Hotaru (.hack//Legend of the Twilight[manga]) MidgarKonotsu ***
Housen Ryofu (Ikkitousen) thekorolev
Ikaruga Ayame (Asu no Yoichi) faceless41 @@@
Ikaruga Chihaya (Asu no Yoichi!) Alex~kun @@@
Illyasviel Von Eizenbern (Fate/Stay Night) nacho =
Inamori Yuzuru (Maria Holic) Shinichi Miyamoto @@@
Index Librorum Prohibitorum (Toaru Majutsu No Index) mibuchiha @@@
Iono (Iono the Fantatics) ero-sensei ^^^
Irie Jescar (Monster Hunter Orage) winter55 @@@
Iris (Megaman) Zak =
Irisviel von Einzbern (Fate/Zero) ShikiNanaya ***
Iroha (Samurai Spirits) Temcor ***
Isabella Valentine/Ivy (Soul Calibur) Onime-no-Enishi ***
Isayama Yomi (Ga-Rei) Nate River =
Iza (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) Hinata`s Pimp AKA lil`Von =
Jam Kuradoberi (Guilty Gear) Alex~kun =
Jiang Lihua/ Tianzi (Code Geass R2) geassmon ^^^
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) BankaiGaara =
Jo (Burst Angel) Bamass123 =
Jynx (wtf?) iRadius =
Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star) prowl =
Kagome Ikaruga (Asu no Yoichi) Gambler @@@
Kallen Stadfeld (Code Geass) Waar =
Kamiya Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin) mnx =
Kanako Ohno (Genshiken) Angelus Lapsus ^^^
Kaname Chidori (Full Metal Panic) Pennlocke
Kanzaki Kaori (Toaru Majutsu No Index) Seishiro Haga @@@
Kan'u Unchō (Koihime Musou) Alex~kun =
Kan'u Unchou (Ikkitousen) The Jesus =
Karin Maaka (Karin) schmitty =
Kasumi (Dead or Alive) xel_naga =
Katagiri Yuuhi (Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka) kenpach1 ^^^
Kawai Shizuka (Yu-Gi-Oh!) nibbles_hax ***
Kazama Akira (Rival Schools) seraphsword ***
Kazumi Asakura (Negima!) smr312 ***
Kirche (Zero No Tsukaima) York =
Kiryu Tsukasa (Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka) k3npach1 @@@
Kisara Nanjo (History's Strongest Disciple) Naoto Shirogane @@@
Kitaooji Satsuki (Ichigo 100%) Kazenoken @@@
Kizna Towryk (The Candidate for Goddess) ZeroOBK ^^^
Kohaku (Tsukihime) PersonDude ^^^
Kokoa Shuzen (Rosario + Vampire) alpha0090 ***
Komachi Tsugumi (Ever17 -the out of infinity-) luinthoron @@@
Komori Kiri Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei) Kazenoken =
Konata Izumi (Lucky Star) Magicalgnome
Konoe Konoka (Negima!) mibuchiha =
Kos-Mos (Xenosaga) Chrian =
Kotegawa Yui (To Love-Ru) ero-sensei ***
Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) NeedzMoarKyou =
Kotona Elegance (Zoids Genesis) winter55 ***
Kotonoha Katsura (School Days) サカキ =
Kousaka Tamaki (To Heart 2) kaimax
Krystal (Starfox) Itaru ***
Ku Fei (Negima!) pacostuart ***
Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach) ZomgAsdf =
Kuriko Kazetsubaki (Maburaho) rengo =
Kuro (Kurokami) VitaliyK =
Kurohime (Kurohime) Uzumaki101 @@@
Kurugaya Yuiko (Little Busters!) DxTRiNiTYLiMiTxD @@@
Kurumu Kurono (Rosario + Vampire) egward =
Kusajishi Yachiru (Bleach) dragonide =
Kusheida Minori (Toradora) Garden of Madness =
Kusunoki Yua (Chaos;Head) tsuyoshiro ^^^
Kyonko flln723
Kyubei Yagyu (Gintama) Ryuza =
Lacus Clyne (Gundam SEED/Destiny) rbz123 =
Lain Iwakura (Serial Experiments Lain) crimson tears ***
Lala Satalin Deviluke (To Love-Ru) サカキ ***
Lam (Zak's Original Character) Zak =
Lavie Head (Last Exile) seraphsword =
Len (Katsu Tohya) Naoto Shirogane =
Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-Man) dasiek @@@
Leviathan (Megaman Zero) Zak @@@
Lilith Aensland (Vampire Savior) ZeriamoftheNight @@@
Lina Inverse (Slayers) Zero555 =
Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken) Takeshi122 @@@
Liru (Renkin 3-kyū Magical ? Pokān) smr312 =
Lisa Yadomaru (Bleach) l3lackmage =
Lisianthus/Kikyou/Sia (Shuffle!) flameofheaven678 ***
Louise (Zero No Tsukaima) holydiver =
Louise Halevy (Gundam 00) luinthoron =
Lucy/Nyu (Elfen Lied) Elfen lied =
Lucy Maria Misora/Ruuko Kireinasora (To Heart 2)Shinichi Miyamoto =
Luca Truelywaath (Ar Tonelico II) Blank_Zai =
Luciola (Ghost Sweeper Mikami) KURO L LAWLIET @@@
Lunamaria Hawke (Gundam SEED Destiny) Temcor =
Lunar Edomae (Seto no Hanayome) ZomgAsdf @@@
Ma Renka (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi) hermitVI ***
Mahoro (Mohoromatic) Kazenoken ^^^
Mai Kawasumi (Kanon) elfen lied @@@
Makibi Kiyone (Tenchi Muyo!) The Jesus ^^^
Makihara Izumi (Kemeko DX) Alex129 ***
Malon (Zelda: Ocarina of Time) lemiel ***
Mamimi Samejima (FLCL) Togawa
Manaka Komaki (To Heart 2) Gambler ^^^
Margery Daw (Shakugan no Shana) Itaru ^^^
Maria (Hayate the Combat Butler) Zero555 @@@
Maria Traydor (Star Ocean) Callonia =
Mariel Lubie (Code Geass: Suzaku of the Counterattack) schmitty ^^^
Marina Wulfstan (Senjou No Valkyria) M2991 =
Marle (Chrono Trigger) Jago =
Masane Amaha (Witchblade) Dante1214 =
Matsu (Sekirei) York
Matsumoto Rangiku (Bleach) Dante1214 ***
May/Haruka (Pokemon/Pocket Monsters) schmitty ***
Megumi (Konjiki No Gash Bell) fumoffu =
Megurine Luka (Vocaloid) Callonia =
Mei (The Story of Little Monica) PolkaGnome ***
Meia Gisborn (Vandread) Kazenoken =
Meyrin Hawke (Gundam Seed Destiny) xeon_monkey ***
Michiko Malandro (Michiko to Hatchin) nomad =
Midna (Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess) Twarz ***
Miharu Sena Kanaka (Girls Bravo) Zero555 ***
Milfiue Sakuraba (Galaxy Angel) zoidchaos @@@
Mikan (Lets Meow Meow) elfen lied ^^^
Mikoto Misaka (Toaru Majutsu no Index) Klorofolun ^^^
Mikuru Asahina (Haruhi Suzumiya) biglw17 =
Milly Ashford (Code Geass) Jayse =
Minako Aino (Sailor Moon) ITaru =
Minami Haruka (Minami-ke) k3npach1 ***
Minami Kana (Minami-ke) nacho ***
Minase Nayuki (Kanon) elfen lied ***
Minatsuki Saya (Black Cat) K-A @@@
Minna Detlinde-wilcke (Strike Witches) gocanes7 =
Misa Amane (Death Note) iownhell =
Misaka Shiori (Kanon) luinthoron ^^^
Misaki Nakahara (Welcome to the N.H.K.) Maskedsatyr =
Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion) The Jesus ***
Misha Arsellec Lune (Ar Tonelico) Blank_zai ***
Mishima Reika (Rahxephon) PersonDude =
Miss Meow (The Story of Little Monica) PolkaGnome =
Misty/Kasumi (Pokemon/Pocket Monsters) Klorofolun ***
Mitsukai Dokuro (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan) Angelus Lapsus @@@
Miu Furinji (Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple) biglw17 =
Miura Haru (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!) Garden of Madness ^^^
Miyamura Miyako (Ef ~ A Tale of Memories) pacostuart =
Mizore Shirayuki (Rosario + Vampire) spaxxor =
Mizuho Kazami (Please Teacher) biglw17 ***
Mizuno Ami (Sailor Moon) rubhereforluck =
Mizuki Kaho (Cardcaptor Sakura) YasonoJ @@@
Mizuki Naomi (MX0) Seishiro Haga ***
Moka Akashiya (Rosario + Vampire) ZeriamoftheNight =
Momo Velia Deviluke (To-Love Ru) KURO L LAWLIET ^^^
Morrigan Aensland (Vampire Savior) ZeriamoftheNight ***
Motoko Gettou (Change 123) tsuyoshiro @@@
Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell: SAC) BankaiGaara ***
Musubi (Sekirei) TheDarkStarAlchemist =
Nagase Minato (Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka) Waar ***
Nagi (Kannagi) Mike
Nagi Sanzenin (Hayate no Gotoku) holydiver @@@
Nagomi Shiraishi (Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka) Takazaki =
Nami (One Piece) ZombieAsuma =
Nana (DJ Max..) Skyler998
Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) SiC =
Naru Narusegawa (Love Hina) bagtas03 =
Natsuki Kruger (Maihime/Otome) tsujoi
Natsume Aya (Tenjo Tenge) geassmon =
Natsume Maya (Tenjo Tenge) DxTRiNiTYLiMiTxD ***
Nekonome Shizuka (Rosario + Vampire) l3lackmage ***
Nel Zelpher (Star Ocean:TOT) AlucardxLestat @@@
Neliel Tu Oderschvank (Bleach) Itaru @@@
Nemu Kurotsuchi (Bleach) Fiery_penguin_of_doom ***
Nena Trinity (Mobile Suit Gundam 00) dasiek =
Nerine Forbesii (Shuffle!) ero-sensei @@@
Nia Teppelin (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) rubhereforluck ***
Nightsong (Spellforce2) LunaManiax
Nina (Breath of Fire 2) Jago ***
Nodoka Miyazaki (Negima!) Gambler ***
Nogami Aoi (Zettai Karen Children) KURO L LAWLIET =
Nogizaka Haruka (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu) luinthoron ***
Nora Arendt (Spice & Wolf) nacho @@@
November Annabella Terra/Nova (Starcraft) Bamass123 @@@
Noumi Kudryavka (Little Busters!) spalose
Ogasawara Sachiko (Maria-sama ga Miteru) mnx ***
Orihime Inoue (Bleach) egward ***
Ouka (.hack//legend of the twilight [manga]) MidgarKonotsu @@@
Paine (Final Fantasy X-2) BankaiGaara =
Pirotess (Record of Lotuss Wars) theotaku ^^^
Princess Vivi (One Piece) snakeinabush123 =
Rei (Snow Sakura) Kazenoken ***
Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion) Hibia
Rei Hino (Sailor Moon) Jago =
Ren (DearS) ZeroOBK =
Ren/Ryofu Hōsen (Koihime Musou) xel_naga =
Rena Lanford (Star Ocean) M2991 @@@
Rena Kunisaki (.hack [manga]) MidgarKonotsu =
Reverie Metherlence/Ren (Elemental Gelade) lemiel @@@
Revy (Black Lagoon) hermitVI =
Rider (Fate/Stay Night) Onime-no-Enishi @@@
Rika Dobashi (Hatsukoi Limited) nomad =
Rikuu (Final Fantasy X) BlissfulReaper =
Rin (Nagasarete Airantou) Alex129 =
Rin Kamishiro (Maburaho) rengo ***
Rin Tosaka (Fate/Stay Night) Raze =
Rina Ogata (White Album) hermitVI ^^^
Ringo (Air Gear) Jayse =
Rinoa Heartilly (Final Fantasy VIII) AlucardxLestat =
Rosetta (Rune Factory) Shinichi Miyamoto =
Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade) flameofheaven678 @@@
Roux Louka (Gundam ZZ) Shinichi Miyamoto ***
Rozalin (Disgaea 2) holydiver ***
Rydia (Final Fantasy IV) M2991 ^^^
Ryogi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) somesome =
Ryoko Kaminagi (Zegapain) Nikon
Ryoko Kurosaki (Kemeko DX) Callonia ^^^
Ryomou Shimei (Ikkitousen) Takeshi122 =
Ryūgū Rena (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni) spalose ***
Saber (Fate/Stay Night) spaxxor =
Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead) Bamass123 ***
Sairenji Haruna (To Love-Ru) Gambler =
Sakagami Tomoyo (Clannad) Uzumaki101 =
Sakaki (Azumanga Daioh) omichan
Sakura Haruno (Naruto) dmcdante1990 =
Sakura Matou (Fate/Stay Night) サカキ =
Sakurazaki Setsuna (Negima!) Uzumaki101 =
Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou Project) dNextGen =
Samus Aran (Metroid) rbz123 =
Sango (Inuyasha) The Jesus =
Sannomiya Shiho (Zettai Karen Children) KURO L LAWLIET ===
Sanya V. Litvyak (Strike Witches) gocanes7 =
Sasami Masaki Jurai (Tenchi Muyo!) Angelus Lapsus =
Sasamori Karin (To Heart 2) Alex129 =
Sasara Kusugawa (To Heart 2) Raze =
Satia Seiluun (Ikusa Megami Zero) nekoxxx @@@
Sawatari Izumi (He Is My Master) TheDarkStarAlchemist =
Saya Otonashi (Blood+) Maskedsatyr =
Sayuri Kurata (Kanon) PersonDUde ***
Selvaria Bles (Valkyria Chronicles) hinagiku =
Sena Aoi (Chaos;Head) Snah =
Senimaru Akari (Blade Shikake no Hanayome) Bamass123 =
Seras Victoria (Hellsing) Dante1214 =
Seto San (Seto no Hanayome) ZomgAsdf ***
Setsuna Kiyoura (School Days) NeedzMoarKyou @@@
Shana (Shakugan no Shana) Klorofolun =
Sheryl Nome (Macross Frontier) dasiek =
Shiina Mitsuki (Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka) faceless41 ***
Shigure Kosaka (Shijo Saikyo no Deshi Kenichi) zoidchaos =
Shinobu Maehara (Love Hina) Gambler =
Shindou Chihiro (ef ~ A Tale of Memories) luinthoron =
Shirakawa Nanaka (Da Capo II) Seishiro Haga ^^^
Shirley Fenette (Code Geass) ZeriamoftheNight =
Shiro (Deadman Wonderland [manga]) iRadius =
Shion Fujino (Hatsu Ino) Zak ***
Shurelia (Ar Tonelico) Blank_Zai @@@
Siesta (Zero No Tsukaima) k3npach1 =
Simca (Air Gear) rbz123 ***
Sion Eltnam Atlasia (Melty Blood) hinagiku ***
Skuld (Ah! My Goddess) alpha0090 =
Soi Fon (Bleach) crimson tears =
Soma Peries/Marie Parfacy (Gundam 00) Mr. Bushido ***
Sonozaki Mion (Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni) PersonDude =
Sonozaki Shion (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni) gocanes7 ***
Sophia Esteed (Star Ocean:TOT) AlucardxLestat =
Stella Loussier (Gundam Seed Destiny) xeon_monkey =
Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden) theotaku @@@
Sumeragi Kururu (Air Gear [manga]) Waar @@@
Sumeragi Lee Noriega (Gundam 00) Onime-no-Enishi =
Sumomo Akihime (Nanatsuiro Drops) spalose @@@
Sunohara Mei (Clannad) Garden of Madness @@@
Tabitha Orleans (Zero No Tsukaima) Fiery_penguin_of_doom =
Taiga Aisaka (Toradora) Jacob
Takamachi Nanoha (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha) spalose =
Takano Miyo (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni) YasonoJ =
Taki (Soul Calibur) Jago @@@
Tatsumiya Mana (Negima!) NeedzMoarKyou ***
Tear Grants (Tales of the Abyss) Yushi
Teela Zain Elmes (The Candidate for Goddess) ZeroOBK =
Teletha Testarossa GameON
Temari (Naruto) ZombieAsuma =
Tendo Rushuna (Grenadier) TheDarkStarAlchemist @@@
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII) Jackel =
Tiffania Westwood (Zero No Tsukaima) Klorofolun =
Tohno Akiha (Tsukihime) somesome =
Tomoe (Queen's Blade) temcor @@@
Tomoka Kayahara (Muteki Ganban Musume) subaruhibiki =
Tomoyo Daidouji (Cardcaptors) alpha0090 =
Touka (Utawarerumono) Cain =
Tsubaki (Soul Eater) dmcdante1990 =
Tsukamoto Yakumo (School Rumble) nacho =
Tsukiumi (Sekirei) Temcor =
Tsuruya (Haruhi Suzumiya) Takazaki =
Twilight Suzuka (Outlaw Star) The Jesus @@@
Urabe Mikoto (Mysterious Girlfriend X) tsuyoshiro =
Urd (Ah! My Goddess) hermitVI @@@
Uzume (Sekirei) Jackel =
Velvet (Odin's Sphere) Vasuki ***
Videl (Dragonball Z) VitaliyK @@@
Viletta Nu (Code Geass) BlissfulReaper =
Vita (in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's) Twarz =
Wilhelmina Carmel (Shakugan no Shana) nekoxxx =
Winry Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist) k3npach1 =
White Len (Melty Blood Re-ACT) ShikiNanaya =
Yamamoto Misaki (Hatsukoi Limited) mnx @@@
Yamanaka Ino (Naruto) l3lackmage =
Yami (To Love-Ru) DxTRiNiTYLiMiTxD =
Yin (Darker Than Black) Fiery_penguin_of_doom @@@
Yohko (Devil Hunter Yohko) xeon_monkey @@@
Yoko (Inukami!) ero-sensei =
Yoko Ritona (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) Waar =
Yomiko Readman (Read Or Die) Fiery_penguin_of_doom =
Yoruichi (Bleach) theotaku =
Yoshinoya Sensei (Hidamari Sketch) YasonoJ =
Yowane Haku (Vocaloid) theotaku ***
Yue Ayase (Negima!) smr312 @@@
Yuffie Kisaragi (FInal Fantasy 7) seraphsword =
Yukari Sendou (Rosario + Vampire) egward =
Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight) ZiggyOtaku
Yuki Nagato (Haruhi Suzumiya) glass
Yuna (Final Fantasy) iownhell ***
Yuna Miyama (Maburaho [manga]) rengo =
Yuri (Dirty Pair Flash) mtar666
Yurika Kochikaze (Akikan!) nekoxxx ^^^
Yuriya Tachibana (Karin Chibi Vampire) schmitty @@@
Yuuki Mikan (To Love-ru) mibuchiha ***
Zakuro Mitsukai (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan) ZeriamoftheNight ^^^

Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) Reinna
Kaname (Vampire Knight) ZiggyOtaku =
Kouki (Nosewasure) ZiggyOtaku ***
Nomura YÅ«ki (No Bra) archangel.it.is
Touya (Cardcaptor Sakura) ZiggyOtaku =

"=" signifies users' first two waifu choices
"***" signifies their third waifu choice
"@@@" signifies their fourth waifu choice

This is the list of people who only have one waifu at the moment:

LunaManiax *
omichan *
swordmanXIII
Reinna
archangel.it.is
mtar666
thekorolev
Magicalgnome
Boogiepop
Azuran
lemiel
Pennlocke
kaimax
flln723
Mattarat
Togawa
Mike
tsujoi
Hibia
Nikon
Jacob
Yushi
ZiggyOtaku
glass
prowl
GameON

*users with a "*" next to their name means they don't believe in polygamy.

Actually, the "Kirin girl" of monster hunter is completely unrelated to a kirin of Japanese Mythology or Qilin of Chinese Mythology. Qilins are not based on giraffes too, it just so happens that at one point in time, they were mistakenly identified as giraffes, and to this day, Japanese and Koreans consider giraffes as "Qilins" and not the other way round =X

The Qilin is said to appear in places of a benevolent ruler (Even if the ruler rules only a house), and is a highly peaceful creature but can be extremely aggressive/dangerous when someone of a pure heart is threatened by a sinner.

The Qilin is known as the protector of the earth, which is placed in the centre of the chinese constellations, which is also ranked the highest of the 4 other constellations (Azure Dragon of the East; Black Tortoise of the North; White Tiger of the West; and the Vermillion Bird of the South).

This is one of the few depictions of a Qilin:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://gallery.photo.net/photo/6033944-md.jpg

In monster hunter, on the other hand, a Kirin is an Elder Dragon that is close to the brink of extinction and is very rare. I'm not sure if it is to be depicted like that of a traditional chinese Qilin but there are no indications of it so far other than it's name and looks:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.jvrpg.com/image_test/image565.jpg

With that said, Kirin girls on the other hand, are not kirins. They have no relation to kirins nor do they have any form of kirin blood running through their veins. A kirin girl is essentially a hunter who has slain a couple of kirins, carved their hides and created armor out of kirin materials. This results into the kirin armor.

Kirin girls are human in essence.

oh and also, +rep to k3npach1 which i didnt manage to give yest coz it was under CD
Waar FAKKU Moderator
yeah sorry man, I really cant allow it; as it seems we're going around in circles on the matter. Nothing you said really convinced me thought you were close with the doujin stuff; but the fact that the doujin could have any Kirin in it and they would all be named the same way and considered the same character just pushed me over on the side of ruling against it. I guess my only real advice is to look for a another girl with a recognizable character and name so we don't get caught in the "can I pick this thing" debate.
Waar wrote...
yeah sorry man, I really cant allow it; as it seems we're going around in circles on the matter. Nothing you said really convinced me thought you were close with the doujin stuff; but the fact that the doujin could have any Kirin in it and they would all be named the same way and considered the same character just pushed me over on the side of ruling against it. I guess my only real advice is to look for a another girl with a recognizable character and name so we don't get caught in the "can I pick this thing" debate.

lol alright, i understand =X well, at least i tried, right? xD the Kirin girl can remain my waifu in my dreams ;_; well, im glad you came to a conclusion too =P the tension is finally over.

Ah well, time to move on:
For my fifth and final waifu, i choose:
Rosa Farrell of Final Fantasy IV (thanks to M2991 for reminding me about FF4 with his choice of rydia xD)
Spoiler:
Rosa Farrell
Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hitokirienishi/2008May15195829_2533.jpg

Sexy shot
Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hitokirienishi/moe41731sample.jpg

Also, thanks Waar for taking your time to actually read the doujins and for considering the kirin girl option =P

And thanks to everyone else who had their say in this issue. Appreciate your time spent on this and sorry if it caused any inconvenience =X
Onime-no-Enishi wrote...

Ah well, time to move on:
For my fifth and final waifu, i choose:
Rosa Farrell of Final Fantasy IV (thanks to M2991 for reminding me about FF4 with his choice of rydia xD)

Glad to help, FF4 was one of my favourite Final Fantasy games.
The Jesus wrote...
My 5th, and apparently final waifu is none other than...
Spoiler:
Makibi Kiyone from Tenchi Muyo

Forum Image: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/RoboJesus420/MG/Kiyone/9f0b3ed0b5e0f651a7b852c66ccb300f.png
Did not see that one coming.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: