[Locked] Your 2D Waifu - On hold until restart.

@K-A i thought you would go for ama-san >_>
spalose wrote...
tsuyoshiro wrote...
K-A wrote...
Since Asa is taken i'll go to the ever loving yandere

Kaede Fuyou from shuffle(i know ben's gonna kill me if he ever finds this out)
Spoiler:

Forum Image: http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq256/Kite-kun/de9d0a73ca0a10_full.jpg

Finally! I was wondering when she would find a good home, nice choice!

@ tsuyoshiro remember a while back i was asking about having more than 1 yandere, this is why i was hoping for a positive response, i knew she'd be taken eventually

@K-A great choice none the less she is a gem! don't worry about her yandere side, just treat her right be honest and she'll forgive u and continue loving you

She is a yandere? But...but... she looks so innocent. :cry:
watch shuffle and you will know
Kazenoken wrote...

i already told you im not into MILF...besides Kaede was my second choice right after Asa and she was supposed to be my second wife but the thought of ben finding out scared me.

@k3panch1: yes shes yandere, but not so much that she'd kill rin...i think...and i hope...
K-A wrote...
Kazenoken wrote...

i already told you im not into MILF...besides Kaede was my second choice right after Asa and she was supposed to be my second wife but the thought of ben finding out scared me.

lol so youre back from your tour?
and how can ben find out hes not even here
Kazenoken wrote...
K-A wrote...
Kazenoken wrote...

lol so youre back from your tour?
and how can ben find out hes not even here

Yeah it was hell...i keep going to the toilet (--,)

well if you suddenly had the urge to tell him i got kaede to be my waifu...im afraid of the consequences
i wonder what would happen if i did... well ill just probably do this
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/11771-CG0WK92.png
Kazenoken wrote...
i wonder what would happen if i did... well ill just probably do this
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/11771-CG0WK92.png

id soo kill you if you did....
lol anyway why kaede?
didnt i already said
1st Asa
2nd Kaede
3rd Sia
and if ever my harem fantasy ever comes to life it'll be

Asa as wife
Kaede as the Mistress
and Sia as the Lover

though this kind of pattern would get me killed
and out of all the girls past stories her's made more impact in me and well asa and sia was already taken and i dont really bend in Loli and Big Breast category
why not take mayumi then (chuckles)
hmm not bad but shes' my 4th choice and therefore not included
i never consider 4th choices anyway (--,)

and by fourth i mean in shuffle and not as a waifu
alright for my fifth I'm going to go with Kitty Pryde of the X-men
Forum Image: http://www.aerisdies.com/gallery/imgs/data/media/2416/kittypryde_01.jpg
K-A wrote...
i never consider 4th choices anyway (--,)

and by fourth i mean in shuffle and not as a waifu

i know i know
k3npach1 wrote...

But yandere's are hawt. Kaede is hawt too. Good choice. Though she's at the bottom of the totem pole in the Shuffle universe for me.
PersonDude wrote...
k3npach1 wrote...

But yandere's are hawt. Kaede is hawt too. Good choice. Though she's at the bottom of the totem pole in the Shuffle universe for me.

Damn right they're hot! I would have picked her myself, but in the end I'm just not that into her. Besides, she doesn't even have any kills on her record, it's a bit off-putting...
i think its nice that she didnt kill anyone though shes more psychotic but thats the fun of being in love with a yandere^^

just something random:
Finally found a colored Pic of my Second Waifu^^
Ayaka Amagi
Forum Image: http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq256/Kite-kun/c20090121_hack_04_cs1w1_640x640.jpg
dont know why i was bothered by not having a colored pic of her
@waar: I was just wondering if you picked anyone. I already knew you had it open, I still can't decide on a fifth waifu.

This is hard! I've narrowed it down to a top three but still can't decide. I'm also pissed that no one has attempted to take these beauties, if for anything to at least make my choice easier!

Ok fakkuza of the waifu thread help me out, I need to decide on mai final waifu. I will give sparing info on them and just say, even if at random, who you think I should pic.

A. Is from a fantasy series, and her seira fuku rocks. That's all you get on that one.

B. Is from a shoujo series. She's very hyper, and has an... interesting personality.

C. Is from a seinin series and is a mecha pilot. I hope that's not too much info. Anyway she's hot [as are the others]

So, try to crack the three above or based on such limited info give me ideas on who I should pic. I'm more caught between B-chan and C-chan but A-chan is still not far from being choosen.

And if you think you can guess who they are and then run away with mai waifu, then think again. I still have plenty more reserves left just in case you do that.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: