Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Hi everyone.....I'm from singapore... Hi everyone. I'm 28yr old guy from Singapore....mm..what am I suppose to say.haha Anyway......just wana have some fun here. I think i need an avatar badly...Anyone from S…
hi hi i've been coming here for a few weeks but didnt really get the time to join the forums but now i do soo hi....=D
Forgot to introduce myself. Hi, My name is Max. I forgot to introduce myself when i signed up. This is the best hentai site yet. And a nice, kind and understanding community. The Elites here especially nice, They respond instant…
Hey! [size=12] [/h] Hey Everyone I'm kinda new and I would just like to say that…
Hi everyone! Well, I'm not really good at introduction... Hello everyone! I'm new in this community! Nice to meet you all! This is my first post, so I think I should gre…
Yo Hey all, figured I'd say something here if I'm gonna be posting around for awhile. Thanx for the awesome faps and hope to see ya around XD latz
Dia duit Greetings to fakku all the way from the Emerald Isle. Ive been here while but only just registered recently and felt obliged to introduce myself. I eat sleep and breathe anime and l…
Hello well hi i am happy to join this great community hope well get along.
Just Signed Up Hi everyone, I have been coming here for awhile, and just decided to signup. LEts just say my biggest interest is Music. Now about Hentai, My favorite is Slut girl. I don't know why, but whattever
hello Hi everybody, I'm 30 years old and a big hentais and doujinshi's fan for year. I'm single of course ^^, I enjoy anime too. my favorite artists are SAIGADO, ISHIKEI, LINDA PROJECT, AMATAROU…
Hey guys! Hi guys! My names James(mordred) and i signed up a while back but never made an introduction. Im 18 and i live in glasgow, Scotland. My favourite animes are stuff like d.gray-man, mnemosyn…
Yo ! Hey guys ! Nice to meet you all. 8) I'm 23, i live in France and i collect doujinshis and figures. Now, can I have a welcome basket please ?
Zup Yo~ Ain't got much to say, been visiting this site since it first pop'd up, but i haven't really looked around the forum-part that much, but since i recently got banned from another forum …
HELLO hows it going i have been on this site for a bet but i have jest made a account ^_^
Well, I'm not really good at introduction... Hello everyone! I'm new in this community! Nice to meet you all! This is my first post, so I think I should greet everyone first... OK...that was short, wasn'…
Not exactly new but anyways hi Like it says I'm not new but I like to say hi. My main interest is anything gaming and otaku related. As for hentai...I'll pretty much read anything that's interesting with good art/story.…
Hi Everyone!!!! Hey Everyone Im New Here I Love Anime And Hentai LOL Of Course. I Like To Role Play (cybering) In My Spare Time. I Draw Tattoos For Myself And Friends I Love To Meet New People....So If Anyone Wants T…
Nice to meet ya'll. Hey, Just introducing myself to everyone else here who enjoys hentai, and doujins apparently Lol.
Hi Everyone~ Hello ! You all can call me Wishie or Dori, cuz both are my nicknames in real life, so feel f…
Hey! I'm not good at introductions so I'll keep it short, Hello Fakku!
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: