Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Hiya Er... hi. Okay, so post things about myself... my name is Christian Lahrone, I spend most of my free time playing DDR(I'm a loser, I know), maybe Oblivion, and Halo 3(online sometimes). I like dancing…
New guy Hello people of the Fakku Community. Please don't hit me (cringe) I'm 22, live with my sister, and am currently attending classes to become a writer. I am a D&D nerd, but also an active athlete…
aloha Hi, im Leed 18 y.o. from Austria new to fakku but not to the anime/manga buisness. here is a list of what i've seen/read by now (at least the things i can remember) http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Le…
'ello! n-n I figured I'd introduce myself. I go by Grapes, as weird as that may sound. It's just a nickname that stuck :] I enjoy graphics, music (couldn't live without it), writing, blah blah. Ba…
And here... we... go. Highlow there, everyone. I decided to join up to this lil slice of pleasuredome on account of all the things just itching to be explored. I'm 28, male, fairly anti-social most of the time, but willing…
Brand new New guy 'round these parts. Hopefully you'll be seeing me around. if you guys ever have something to recommend, just let me know!
Hey I'm new Thumbnail
Hey I'm new I've been a fan of Fakku.net for something and I just created a profile so here I am. Oh and does anyone know where I can find avatars that I can upload to fakku because most of the pictures I find ar…
[ Poll ] HELLO FAAAKU!!! Im new to fakku..... well not really.... well in becoming a "member" of the fakku community yes..... I've been coming here for quite a while....quite frequently.......... but that doesnt really count,…
Meeting the peeps Hi, I'm 23/m, I'm a programmer/graphic artist enthusiast. Currently working on my dream video game engine because nobody else seems to be making the game I want. I've been visiting Fakku for a long ti…
enter dis. Hey there. Since my real name's not important, milestails will have to do. I'm not very keen on revealing what I'm about yet, but I may open up eventually. anyway, actually I've been…
Hey there Hi everyone! Been around for awhile, just bored to join till now... (sorry!) Not that much about me... M/19, love anime, manga, videogames and someday i will rule the world. (Don't hate me…
whats up everyone? I Just joined and just wanted to say hello to everybody. Been checkin the site out now for a while looks pretty nice.
yo Fakku hows it lol hows it everyone? im 19/m, I like football, video games, anime, and of course hentai XD
Hello Im Joey MIchael im 6 foot 2 with black hair im athletic and i love anime and music. I have my own rock band and im amazing at guitar from what i hear. I love meeting new ppl its always fun and im sing…
Hi arg Hi Fakku Forumers, I have been a lurker for a while, gonna try to be semi active. uhhhhhhh.... I like motorcycles and anime... and I have superpowers...…
hi fakku i never knew this site had a forum D: nice to meet everyone and also i have one question what is pacific time in GMT lol thanx
Konnichiwa Fakku! Tanaka Hajimete! Hello Fakku! I'm very pleased to be here, my first impression is that this is one of the friendliest forums I've ever posted on! See you around! ~Tomsky
Hi! Hi! I am Kelrys from Singapore and I am interested in Gunpla, anime, hentai and clubbing :)
The Descent of 3rd_expansion Konnichiwa mina~san, lemme introduce myself. As you can see i have spread my 3rd expansion in this site (dunno what kind of expansion though). As far as i see this site is one of the best site about m…
Howdy Hallos folk! How's it going? I've been pursuing and downloading various mangas and have had nothing but good times. So, anyway…
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: