Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

[ Poll ] I'm here because i'm ... SO F-CKIN EXTREME!!!
How are you gentlemen !! as you can seem from the obvious post count, im new here. i would like to say hello and i hope to enjoy these boards as much as i enjoy the rest of the site. All your base are belong to us…
Hi From Portugal Well another one visiting this great site/forum!! Im Sirius, From Portugal 23 years old hope to help...
Hello there ^^ Hello, though i've been leeching from Fakku for quite a bit, i've always enjoyed the works they put out. Instead of leeching all the dam time, why not help the community eh ^^?…
Howdy all im kingwolf and its nice to meet you all, i originally found this forum through littleangelshentai.net lol. anyways my hentai fetishes are: tentacle, animal, gangbang, small breats, and good old fashi…
My bad i forgot What would this be if i hadn't introduced myself?? Well i'm canadian and i live in the eastern time zone which makes this 3:20 a.m but i have become attached to fakku and the nice eclectic people here…
Hey ya'll Hey I'm new to this site and its awesome. I hope I get to make lots of friends, and view some quality hentai. (it sounds hokie, but whatever...)
good morning! realy i should be sleeping but i accidently drank a can of MD... so ill b up for a lil longer so i fgured why not regester on fakku, only to realise i had already made one.. so heres my belated hi... …
Hi whats up? Hi guys I finally decided to join Fukku since I have been visiting for a long time just never joined the forum. I hope to have a lot of fun here ^^. Just some quick thing about…
[ Locked ] Hope I'm not the only girl here. xD So I've actually frequented this place quite a lot since I found it but I just now decided to sign up and make an account. lol Yay mee~ I'm a 20 year old female. Been into hent…
Hello one and all Hello all, I'm Niiro and I'm new (obviously...x.x) Figured it's about time I joined up here so w00 here I am....Peeeeeekabooooo.
Greeting Ladies and Gentlemen Hello people of Fakku.net. I am new to this site and I like to greet everyone and get to know you folks and I hope you people will get to know me also.
Wooohoo.., I finally join. 1st H site that i actually join and most likely will be the only one. It took me some time to think through b4 actually joining it :wink: but the people here are friendly and yea, this site have every…
Hello persons Im new to fakku, so figured id introduce myself :D
hmmmmmm...... It just occurred to me that I've been here from almost the beginning and yet i haven't introduced myself. So, without further to do, take it away, me... This is LeVoidDragon and I'm a 19 y…
Hello Fakku FUuuuu Hey guys i finally got off my arse (not that i needed to but you get my point) of signing up and saying hi to the awesome fakku community. I SAY HI TO YOU ALL. *does Hard Gay pose* FUuuuuu…
Hey so hi. im jake and im 18. I was really suprised by how cool everyone seems here. i didnt really think to much of joining some hentai forums but well here i am. I am also suprised by the amount of girl…
'Lo thar! Hey. Basically, I've been around here for a year or so. I've never joined the forums because, well, there was just so much else to do! However, recently I've noticed that FAKKU! is one of …
HIYA everyone Hey guys, wassup. Newbie right here, first time ever to the site, I just found it and thought it was pretty cool so i had to sign up and say HI :D .So anyways that it for now, I'm off to check out the…
hi there i would like to say HI! i just came to look around the stuff on your site so i do decided to join the forums and post so then FAKKU community i am gourav i like hentai stuff hmm.. i also like va…
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: