Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Hey! Hi guys [and girls]! I love the site, and it seems like a really nice community here, with all sorts of fun people to talk to! I hope you'll all treat me well! [size=8]I …
Hi... Hi I'm kinda shy I was born this way, and I don't know why But I'm here now As one of you Proud to say that all these months of lurking are …
hello everyone! Been a member of FAKKU! for a little while now, and I decided to finally join the forums. Hope we have fun!
poppin up Hello I've been here a little while lurking and with my new mommy status and nothing to do but sit at home and change poopy diapers and watch hentai( quite the combo huh)I decided to burrow my way to …
Heyas!!! Heyas People! Great to be on this site, its really brilliant. I've visit this site quite often but didnt have time to regiseter to this site. But to those people who runs this site, you are doin a rea…
H-h-h-heya kids! Hiya, I joined a little while ago, but the novelty doesn't seem to be wearing off. I love these forums, they are my new online home. First I joined so I could comment on a do…
hay hay im kinda new here i love the site i enjoy games of all kind and anime i would love to see some more i have seen alot here are some full metal panic i my me strawberry eggs weleco…
ohaiyo! hi everyone the names ryu i love hentai and i also love vampires though it hard to find hentai with vampires in it...so anyway nice to meet yall
Hello All Hello, i'm assuming i should make a greeting to everyone before i start posting in the other threads, so... hello... again :roll:
Salutations Greetings friends. I ain't new to the site, and although this account was created sometime ago i haven't been active. So i guess with that said i'm new to the forum part atleast. …
Bonjour !!! Hi everyone ! I am new to this forum but not to is site. I have been having problems finding good hentai on the web for ... humm several years (lol) and when i've found this site .. by err…
Hiya!! Uhhhhhhhhh this is so not a sad excuse for an extra post >.< its about time i signed up after all those days *cough* years *cough* anyway... hi XD
What's going on? It probably would have been more appropriate to make a topic here on my first post, but anyway, hey! :)
yiha.... cozy site... I like in here all day long.....
Hello everybody I finally decided to forum it up. Hi! :)
Hi Everyone Uploading Queen Has Arived :lol:
Hi, everyone !! I'm just sign up today, nice to meet ya !!! Hope we all can be friend :D
Gender I' ve ben lookn @ hentai probabaly sense the 4th grade & hav read many forums but this iz tha 1st Forum ive actually joind, but 1 thing that always surprisd me wuz tha number ov women on. Cuz i al…
Greetings, Hentai Lovers! Hi all! I'm Kyoei, and I'm sure I'm going to love it here, based on what I've seen so far! I mean, what's not to like? High-quality hentai and an awesome forum community, could any other young, virile…
Sup everyone. Hey, new guy here so I decided to start by introducing myself. I've been visiting this site for a while but for some reason I never registered. I must be lazier than I originally thought. …
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: