Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Meet Me & Greet Me :D Hey peeps, I've been around since the beginning of the year, but haven't posted. Since the battle is coming to a close though, I can't help not posting and commenting! Oh, and I want to b…
I confess... *Ahem* I have heard and did (frequently) visit Fakku when I was 16, even while knowing it was against the law for underage adults…
good to see you my name is arnaud (nicknamed :)) i'm from southeast asia,near malaysia :D good to see you!
Hi i'm new but long in here Hello all i just wanna say that i'm realy sorry :( :( :( :( :( :( :( cause i joining fakku for a long time and i download so many content from this site.But until this time i'm not pronounce my…
[ Poll ] A little late, but... Well, I've been around for awhile without introducing myself for half a year, so I thought it was about time. I'm a fellow otaku from Denmark who loves moe and Fate/Stay Night, as we all …
Intro Sup guys! I am an anime fan boy! I'm so obssessed with anime that I never liked a real girl before. Only anime :P but i do love hentai :] if u wanna fap to some good shit im your man for …
Merp~ Merp~ i just made a new acct my previous one was Inansap
Sup, yo? Obviously, I'm new here. The name's Ponmaster (No, it's NOT mispelled). I'm just barely getting into the hentai scene as Im only a member of another site as well as this one. Overall, Im a…
Hello Hello ppl new guy in here hope that everyone is fine
Feels mandatory Blah. May as well create a "Hi, I'm new" thread. Whatever, here it is.
Just another buddy Hey guys, name's Jerry. I've been a frequent guest here and I just joined the forum yesterday. I'm a writer, currently working on a novel I hope will be epic. I am a Marine, have been for about a year…
Hentai refugee My old stomping grounds at HentaiHQ got nerfed for a variety of reasons, so I was without a hentai community, lucky for me I saved a lot of the pictures I liked from that site. :) Fakku looks to be mo…
Hey fellow perverts! Hey hows it going everyone? I am MechaTamago and I enjoy alot of hentai, I like yuri,Loli, stright, and I cant think of anything else, so if any of ya wants to chat and perv it up, Im your man.
Is that a...... Is that a bird no its a plane no! its Serph :P hey everyone i should have made this tread some time ago,but im one lazy dude ._. very sorry
Вы�око Высоко guys, um... I really don't have anything else to say.
Hello ! I forgot presenting me, I live in France and I don't have very good level in english but I would progress with time (I hope -_-). I Thank fakku for all the job ! ^^
Oh hai there... So yea...hai It's sad to say but I just found out about all you FAKKU-goers(or maybe its FAKKUers...or FAKKUees?) about a week ago D: So, just wanted to drop in and officially announ…
SumimaSen hello alll....nize to meet u....=.=.....i'm still new..
new person name: elfen age: ?? from: coventry fave anime/manga/hentai: azumanga daioh, grenadier, gits/2nd gig, cowboy bebop, black bible, story of little monica
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: