Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Yo! Hello, Fakkers. I am Sir Johnathon Weatherby Percival New Age Retro Hippy III, but you can just call me New Age Retro Hippy. I am an avid gamer, webcomics enthusiast, aspiring cartoonist, weeaboo, and…
Greetings All Greetings, I say. Greetings says I. (O.o) What a wonderful variety of people there are in the forum. Mind If I join in? (Too short of an intro, perhaps?)
Totally forgot... ...to say hello! Guten Tag :wink:
Site Vet, Forum Nooblet Greetings all, I've decided since I frequent Fakku anyway, I should get into the forums as well. Fakku has been great to me for a long time, easily the best hentai site I'm aware of (and you don…
New to the forums Hey, I stumbled on this page a little bit ago, and submitted it to my link dump group, sensibleerection.com, who got a kick out of it, and I figured I'd try out the community. I'm a 23 yea…
c('_'C) Hidiho!? I am Gquain, nice to meet you all, FAKKU members! I am from Germany, maybe the i am NOT the only member here in Fakku.net! '_' Eum, how did I get here? I only typed it in google. Act…
IT'S ME! (Who the hell are you!?) Hello, I am the Wind Walker, and that leads to a number of things you can call me. Windy, the Wind, Mr. Walker, Walker Texas Ranger, Windman, Zephyr, TWW, WW, Mr. W, or Mr. T. Or if you fancy ridiculo…
Yup... ...another n00b. Dis one's here to pawn.
Another newbie Well sort of....i've been viewing the doujinshi on here for a while now and I've only recently decided on joining the community, mainly because forums tend to consume large parts of my life...…
Rabbit's intro Hey! I'm WhiteRabbit and I've been visiting Fakku! for awhile and decided to jump into the community. For my interests, well I'm big into videogames, anime, manga... obviously hentai... so…
Hey I'm new. Hey I'm new to the site, it's nice to meet everyone.
Wow... Hello I am a new member. I just discovered this site days ago. I must say the quality and selection of content is superb. Keep up the good work!
hi hi all, i'm new here.. and i'm crazy about manga, doujin and anime heheheh especially the hhh-rated hehehehehehehe
So I'm brand new.... O_O Whats going on?
hey there what's up i'm new here so i just wanted to say hello to everyone anyways any questons just ask away
faptastic hello everyone, nice to finally work my way into the forums. the fakku crew should be given an award for supplying some of the best hentai and doujin to the world, we all cant thank you enough i assur…
[ Poll ] Hello.. people? o.o I'm Joe, I've used this site for quite a long time >;D, it's an amazing site, but I never really had much interest in the forum activities : / Well, I decided to join up now, anyway, …
sup fellas a bit late in the introduction, sorry i just got right into the material, skipped all the introductio haha. hey, im lathandien, or you can call me lath for short. im half japanese, half caucasian. I k…
Hi. I figure I might as well introduce myself. I'm an amateur wannabe artist who enjoy the typical moe stuff and then the occassional mecha action stuff. Hmmm, well, that's about it. I can't think of anyt…
hello sorry for the late introduction i dont have access to internet for very long so ah hi! PLus i just came across this and didn't realize i should introduce myself sorry! name dashrain *sorr…
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: