Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

[ Poll ] Yo Hello, I'm LX925. I'm insane. I've lurked around here for a while but am just now making an account because my old place is currentl…
New person!! Hi all! I've been lurking this place for a while now, decided to join the forums today. I hope I get to meet lots of new people here! Hummm... not sure what else to say! So.. t…
Sup ppl Yo, sup people! Thought it was about time you should all get to know me, and maybe even start contributing, instead of me just browsing and leeching from fakku.
hiiiii :D hello i am chaoticsilence (you can call me CS) i like comics, hentai, music and cartoons just your regular kid i guess but yea i really hope i dont annoy you all too much :oops: …
Deactivating Lurking Cloak Device Hello. I am 26 and from the USA. I love Hentai and have a huge collection. This is one of my more favorite places to go to get some :D Nice to meet you all.
Hello all! A lurker awakes! I've been lurking for a while now, but the community is so awesome, it's hard not to join in! I hope to get to know everyone, and hopefully contribute something, but there…
Not technically new, just lazy. Been on Fakku for over a year, never really bothered with the forums, I'll probabaly try to communicate a little better, though.
Hi from the shadows. Hello people of Fakku, long time lurker, now joining the community. The name's Shadow_S. Aside from what I like from here obviously, my hobbies/interests are anime (aside from hentai of co…
Greetings My name is rx7b9er (not by birth, that would just be weird) and I am new to this site. I've know about his site for a while but only just recently thought about joining the forums. I can be strange at…
THanks and hi! to all the FAKKU STAFF!!!! you rock!!! hi! I'm the new guy... and i really appreciate the things Fakku Staffers do for us members...…
Fakku's newest slave: Caladchan Full name: Caladchan Also known: Calad Age: Younger than most of the people here i bet. Sex: Male. BUT can also be female according to mood. Martial Status: Single. Just …
hiiiiii heverybodyy!!!! hiiii dr.nick!!!! lol were am i? who am i? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!!!!! *runs into a wall* so,how's people,whats up over here? no i shall not tell you my intrests,why,i …
hallo.. i'm new .. hey.. i'm Hora_hei.. (not even close to my real name).. from asia.. and a male.. well.. found this site went i was looking for manga.. suddenly appeared this site.. oh well hentai will do also.. …
Hi! I've been posting on a few topics lately, but I never introduced myself! So hi! The names Uzumaki101. Nice to meet all of you fakkers^^
howdy Hey people. I've been browsing around this site for 2 months now. And due to lack of internet and college hell, I have not been able to join up on this site. But now since its summer and I have moved …
Hello ^_^ Hi everyone ^_^. Been hanging around this site for a while but just turned into a member and i'm new to the forums. Obviously I enjoy anime, but also mangas and of course hentai XD. Think this site is…
Hi There! :) Hi! I'm Emmeran. I have been lurking for a while and thought I might join the community. I'm an Aussie, I like Anime, Gaming and Thai Food, I am in Uni and look at hentai. Hope…
Hello, people. Hello. I am CrashFreak. I've enjoyed lurking around for a few days and decided to join up. This place looks awesome, by the way. The only complaint is about the Games section.
Yoho... ^.~ so... I'm gonna give it a shot... Hello. Hi. Konichiwa. Konbanwa. Ohayou. Or as I like to say in my native language Мараба. My name is Martin,
HI! "Ello." "Did you just say hello?" "No, I said ello. But thats close enough." Ello ladies and gents. A good number of people call me Thanos, so I encourage you to too. I am a …
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: