Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Greetings... I've been visiting this site for almost a year now... Registered a few months ago... And "currently" finally deciding to participate a bit here... So wazzup guyz and gals...?
Hey Guys I've been using Fakku to download for months now but have never actually registered. I'm from the USA in case anyone wants to know. Well I'll see you guys around the forum.
Hello everyone! What's up everyone?! I first came to this website and registered just to vote in the MoteMote poll (GOGO KALLEN) and discovered this is just a great overa…
Vashra: The first one Hello everybody, I'm fairly sure you all know how awkward it feels to post in a topic while having a "0 posts" sticked next to your post, so why not start off in the beginner's section?…
Howdy Hey, I've been reading Hentai Comics for a while, this is the first forum that I've joined, whatsoever. the community seams to be really good around here, and I feel honered to be a part of it. Mad th…
Yo! Hey, love the site, love the hentai, I must love the people so begin the talking! :D
Newbie in da Hiz-ouse! Hey, ninja_bot here. I've been a member for awhile, but never got the chance to introduce myself so...yeah. I'm a fan of Saigado, Hellabunna, Mogudan, and Kisaragi Gunma among others, and I hope to f…
Late to the party. Well I'm mostly new to forums in general cause I'm not on my computer much. I decided that this would be a good place to start because hopefully there will be less younge kids to just make fun of me f…
Sketch 'em up I've been visiting fakku.net for a long time already but I didn't really register right away. Hentai & Doujinshi > ALL Have a good day!!! :)
Hi guys...and girls? Greetings fellow Fakkurians. I know this site is known for its hentai mangas but it wasn't enough to make myself register. What made me to register was its forum. The first topic i read was abou…
Hello Hi. I can't really think of anything to say, so I'll keep it short. I joined because I'm a fan of anime and hentai. The anime I typically watch is slice of life, comedy, etc, and I like loli and yuri …
Back to fakku It is been almost a year since i never log in to Fakku,because i am controlling myself, but the seal is broken again. Lol fakku have upgrade a lot.
Heyaaaaasss! First time posting here, been a lurker for quite a while now; the term "year" comes to mind. But I'm finally coming out from hiding! Greetings, Fakku!
hey, sup might be a little late to say this but hi anyways, i feel honored to become a member of the fakku community, hope to get along with you all.
Hello hiya everyone demondoggie here just shouting out :D
I wish they all could be anime girls Hey all, this is lostzeon. I have been an anime fan for a long time, and it has always been a fun & enjoyable hobby. As you can see from my username, I am a fan of mecha anime over all, and that i…
Reporting for duty i'm here :)
Hellooo~everyone.^__^ Hi I'm new here. Not really new though since I'm always lookinf at H-doujinshin section. :oops: Its a nice forum here. 8) See you guys and gals around.
IM MORE MANLY Hey everyone.... how you guys doing? Im KaminaGar THE MOST MANLY man you shall ever meet...lol Yeah came here for the same reasons you guys did and thats bout it. like yuri, normal, …
Finally gave in... Been coming to this site for about a month now and reading some posts on the forums and couldn't stand it no more... I had to become a member of this community ^^. Here's to many good conv…
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: