Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Hello guys! I've been dl'ing from this site for a while now so I think its time for me to start participating in the forums. Nice to meet you guys :)
HI,looking for good tentacle manga suggestions,please advice HI !! i'm new here thank god i found this great h-manga site. Can anyone suggest some good tentacle (monsters) manga series? i've been searching for hours and cant …
should have done this long ago i really should have introduced myself long ago. hey im sanji! ive been around for a while as you can see from my join date but ive never been big into the forums. (forums never really interested me) …
what's up people Hey, I've never really been into this sort of thing, but you people seem OK. I've been comming to this site for a few months now, and I gotta say some of you guys are histerical. my favorite animes in…
Hello Thar! Sups! I'm a Fakku newbie to the forums. Although I have only been participating in the forums over the past couple of days, I have been checking out the doujins on this site for a long time.…
sup, FAKKU! hiya. Ero Hito from Frame Lightness district has come! the name's typeMARS! nice to meet you, guys! :)
Konnichiwa GUys been usin fakku for a logn time and decided to becoem a member ive only watched liek 10 animes but i hope to become a full fledged member byw i could use some sugestions for doujin series …
wassup just droppin' by to say what's up since I'm new and all'a that
apa kabar (it means wazzup in indonesian) 'sup. i've been using this site for about a year now.i honestly think that this is the_best_h_site_ever so i keep using it.but im just recently active because of the internet connection set up in my r…
i join wassup, i newbie here, and course a perv person. thats all folks
hi i joined a while ago and still haven't introduced my self lol... i moved from tetrahentai to here as it got some mega down time atm My names Terry and i live in England, UK and im a colleg…
Yo~ Finaly remembered my username so hay :D Well other than being intrested in hentai i like vidio games and falling off my skatebord. other than that i realy dont have much of a life. So hi…
*lurk* Hi... I'm new... and... I'm not really good at introducing myself. But once you get to know me, you'll see I'm a jumping ball of... uhm.. joy? I like uhm.. hentai and uhm.. stuff.…
Why hullo thar! Hola fellow hentai people! I've been into hentai and anime in general for quite some time, as well as this site but am just now getting around to introducing myself. I started out reading Bondage Fa…
Greetings and salutations Hello all! I don't usually join forums but I respect this site and the people who run it too much to just be a lurker so here I am. hope to get to know all of you and maybe even find a way to contribu…
Insert Greeting Message Here! Greetings and hellos to everyone here at Fakku. I've been a dedicated visitor to the site for a long time now, but I've only recently looked at/registered for the forums. I remember findin…
Hello everyone! [size=12] [/h] Hey everybody! I just want to say i'm glad to be a part of the Fakk…
New Member Hello everyone - I just joined. I've been visiting Fakku for a while now and honestly never noticed the 'Forums' section so I decided…
MK! Well, i figured i might as well do a meet-and-great thing, even though it's probably going to get about two posts before it dies for good, so here i go! Anyway, everyone calls me MK, so le…
Hi all :D like most new users here, I myself have been on this website multiple times and yet I've never registered till yesterday morning, nice to meet all of you hope we can be friends ^__^
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: