Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Hello, I'm Net_Spectator... I've been lurking in this site for almost 2 years... I've finally decided, I should just join... Nice to meet you all... :) PS: what's a FAKKU! stands for?
HI!~ i am a zombie Elo, i new and hi to every one!~~ lets the world hear my name. alsooo, welcome to newcomers(me too) i love hentai!~ prono rocks{hopes that not a spam} hehehe :-)
Helloes! Hi there, i visited the site quite often so i decided to interact a little whenever i can. My interests are the obvious and i also like cars and that.. oh! and im a bus driver (weird, huh?) and i draw…
what can I say?... Hi, just turned 25 (dammit), found this site on my random meanderings through the electrical interweb, searching for free quality hentai hehe as you do :P A nice well put together site wit…
hey everyone hey, i just joined this awesome site, been visiting it a few times, so i decided to join :)
Hello Um hello, greetings, salutations, and it is wonderful to meet you all. I am Angelus Lapsus which if you haven't figured it out by now is Latin, Angelus meaning Angel and Lapsus meaning Fallen. So in s…
New member! Hey everybody i just joined this site i heard of this site from another H forum and thought id check this one out
Hey everyone! I'd just like to say that this site is the best! Being a long-time leecher makes me feel a little guilty. :cry: So I've decided to try and at least contribute something. Hopefully I'll enjoy my tim…
Suppaz! Im Alex :] new to this site o-o looks pretty nice, hm... all i do in life is gamin, ballin, drawin, tv, computer, sleep<--- favorite thing to do, and c walkin if anything else just add …
hey I'm feeldenim and im just saying hello...
Hello Greatings, First time poster, long time leecher. Desided to finally stop being lazy and join up. Have to say you guys are doing a hell'ava job, the site looks great and has been running a…
Hello~ I decided to write about myself.. This is the first english forum I've posted something.. Please note me if there are mistakes in my spelling, english is not my first language. ^^' So, I'…
Heya Heya im New names Aroniell. Hope its nice here ^^ I´ve got a Question, when will my Avatar be shown?! And sorry for my Bad Englisch im a German Girl.
hoy i think hoy is tagalog for hey. lmao. i hope D: but yeah hi. im yumi. i used to go to doujin-moe (i never really registered on there) but i like this place better since you can…
Hello Everyone! Yo! How's it going everyone? I'm new here(Can it get any more obvious?). When I'm not at my computer; I'm somewhere else trying to earn enough money to go out to the shooting range. Or if I'm not …
Hai! Hai! i'm new i've been visiting this site for a month now and saw the Forum ^_^ totaly impressed so yeah Hai and i hope i can contribute and make friends here :P
Hi im new here new here not shure how the forms or the battle works if you can help me send a message my way and any good manga pmabout it plz
Konbanwa Good eveining Fakku Day of the rejoice is here! For new perv has fallen among you. Hajimemashite :>
Hajimemashte! Hi im new..^^, hope i wont make any problems..XD anyway nice to meet all of u..^^
Glad to Join! Hello! Just found this wounderful place of joy. Glad to join and meet other people! Please be gentle with me :)
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: