Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

[ Poll ] Lets start our into k? Yo im a regular in Fakku, but i never intro myself, dont feel like i need to but i felt like getting to know others who love the same things i do, so the question is are you a naughty girl or a perver…
New Member Hello! I'm new to the forums and thought i'd introduce my self. I enjoy comic books,video games,movies and alot of other things. Don't know what else to say but hi everyone and this forum(and site)is …
Hey Everyone!! Hey I`m a new member in this awesome community just wanted to say hi to all of you. Well and as everyone might now by now I like hentai and anime in general. I also like to make signatures and other s…
hey hey hey I've been lurking for a while, but now I;ve decided to show myself. whoo.... I'll be in the images section most of the time. But I'm pretty lazy so don't expect consistency. lol.
Wassup ^_^ Hello I am a big fan of Ai Yori Aoshi and have been coming here for about a year now as a guest and I just decided to sign up. Thanks alot for allowing me to be here ^_^.
I SALUTE YOU Well hello everyone...iM Phyre777, there a lot of things i like but first... I Salute you Now this done, in general i listen to power metal like Kamelot or gothic metal like l'Âme immorte
Lovers & lolicons, i bid you greetings. Just registered myself yesterday & had some time to make this post now. Would like to say hi to all the hentai-fans & the like to FAKKU. Read some hentai a long time a…
Hello & What's Up 8) [size=12]I'm Treece and my interest in anime/manga just happens to extend over into all the various genres …
i guess i should say hi... hi ... my name is on the side for those who sare lol im happy to join this comunity i was reffered by a friend (who remains anon) that this is a good site also i found ou…
Hey There ! :) [size=12]Hello, everyone !! :D Who am I ? Don't worry. I'm not some crazy stalker or anything... Ok. Maybe crazy but not a …
hi~! hi people of fakku, i'm pretty new here, and this is my first time actually participating in part of a hentai community, so take it easy on me :3
Uhhhh.....hi? Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say hi to all you fellow H-fans.
Fakku in Denver? Was curious how many people were in Denver, that visited fakku. I remember on the title page back in October that there was a picture of Nandesukan. Was curious if whoever the moderator was, was plann…
Greetings Greetings to all the Fakkuites out there! I've visited on several occasions and thought, what the hell why not...so here I am in this hentai crazed community ^^. -Ragnarr
hello I was going to say "hajimemashite" but that seemed too otakuish to do. So here I am. Using a username that I made up. I'm a girl with many different sides to myself. On the outside, I seem…
Hello all! Hey everyone! I will be around here using the name slaid. I have been lurking around this site for more than half a year and I felt like the time has come to contribute to it as well. I ho…
GREETINGS!!! well so far I like what I see about this site and the people "seem" friendly enough.... awww what am i saying seem you are all grea…
Hello fakku! Hi, I'm fisherman. I'm another lurker coaxed out of hiding and into the great fakku daylight.
Hi there Well hello everyone I'm Dmaster91977 nice to meet you all. I hope to get to know some really cool people and to also check out some cool stuff. Well thanks XD.
Hi You FAKKU!s !! Im from this world, and i search manga dou and any FAKKU! hentai. I like this word "FAKKU!" :shock: here is a question: i have a manga, how i can uploading? …
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: