Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Yoz Hi there, been a long time lurker here and just finally decided to register. Im, bkg.. Im 20, make signatures if really really bored to death, likes hentai(very much ^^) and I love my loli…
Hiya Peeps Names Darko. Stoner, Gamer, Anime & Hentai fan. Nice too meet y'all. Any questions?? :P …
Yo. Hey yall new hentai lover around, glad to be a part of the site. just out of curiosity how many girls are on this site?
Greetings & Salutations. Hello, FAKKU community. I am Gezora, or Gez if you wish. I found this site slogging through Google one day, found it to be pretty neat, so here I am. Hentai interests include futanari, yur…
Hey HENTAI fans!!! Greetings from Portugal!! i just found out about FAKKU and so far this site rocks, probably you won't see me posting much, i'm not very active in forums in particular, but was passing by and i f…
Hello Fakku Long time viewer, first time poster. Hows everyone doin?
Hi hello everyone, just popping in to introduce my self :)
Hey there! It's T43 3x3cut10n3r! Hey there FAKKU! people. Lurked around for a while and enjoyed the releases so thought I would register. Just saying hey and whatnot.
well im new im really not new to forums im on dozens but its rare i find one i enjoy so far i like wat i see hope to chat with everyone here
Hi everybody Err...Not so much to say. Just "Hello" :lol:
S'up? Name's Ilparazzo, been visiting the site for a while now, and after being inspired by the efforts of the great people here I decided to join. I collect doujins and manga even though I don't real…
yoz! yo~! Im hazard and im a photoshopper ^_^ anywayz its great to be here and I hope to meet some cool people too :D
hullo!!! i'm new in town ^^ pls help me?? hi !! i've been visiting this site for a while and i've decided to register and contribute ^_^ i'm interested in games , currently playing RYL currently…
greetings, comrades ugh, i didnt know hentai have its own forum so big like this its good to know, you are not alone in this world with weird hobby or preferences :lol: btw, I humbly hope all can acce…
hello! Not much else to say other than that. It's wonderful to meet all of you.
'ello Another new face appears. Just thought I'd introduce myself.
greetings all just wanna stop by and say hi to everyone
Osu! Hello I've been using this site lately for my doujins and I figure it's about time I get into the forums. Please excuse my screen name it's also my gamer tag and well my name for everything else. Anyw…
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!! Hey...guess what.I'am new :roll: i have visit this page from time to time and i think now the time has come to register myself here ^__^ i found MANY images on this page and i hope …
Heils from tha new man on this forum) Infernal Heils! I'm Kenshi, crazy hentai fan. Nice to meet you all)) I like hentai, hentai and...Erm, hentai, I think. I also like anime, listening music(yeah, OSTs are music too), reading manga, play…
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: