Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Hello everybody I have found this site while I was searching for some h mangas.But after exploring this site a bit I have become very interested and joined here I have found many rare mangas and games in …
Hi *waves* I'm new I geuss its obivous that I'm new, but I thought I should make an account and say hello since I've been sneaking into the website for the past couple of weeks... I was also wondering if there was any …
Hello... Hi everyone, my brother showed me this site as soon as i turned 18! haha, i already know this site's greatness from my brother, yeah! haha
Merry Christmas Eve! Well, I thought I'd just let myself be known. No one doesnt have to call me King if they dont want to. Esura will suffice. Also Merry Christmas Eve FAKKU.
Hi~ hi there everyone. well, my name is Sami and Ive been a anime and manga fan ever since I was 7 or 8 years old. Im a nice person once you get to know me and I hope I have a good time hers =]
Hello Just wanted to say hi to all of you,i'm new here.
help??? so..i have a few comix that r not posted on here.... i just scaned them....so there in a folder on my desktop...and i have no idea how i would go about getting them posted on here.. …
How goes it Fakkers Hello all, I've been leeching the last 2 weeks :( so i thought i should join up. I'm a big anime fan and obviously hentai too :D i'm currently watching Clannad & Paranoia agent, my …
[ Poll ] =^_^= Hey everyone! What a great site this is here! I mean, its amazing! Im a big fan of anime (a…
Hey Guys Hey all, Long-time leecher, first-time poster. Just wanted to say Hi~! ^^ Been an anime/manga fan for over 10 years now, and work for Sony Computer Entertainment as a territory manager.
reputation points and video subtitles Hi, Im looking through the videos and see that most are in japanese subtitles. Why are they in japanese subtitles when the language is already in japanese? Are we going to see anymore english?…
Da Intro peeps! Sorry couldn't really resist having the title like that. So yeah I'm a newbie and I hope that we get along. (Subby isn't here, right?)
Hi (>w Hi all :D This is the first time I subscribe to a Hentai Forum, because when I found out that this amazing website did exist, I could see behind it some hard work and a real love for the h…
HELLO Hello everybody i am new to this forum i like bleach both the anime and the doujin :D :D
Hi, people Hello, FAKKU forum members! It's great to be here! Well, becouse of my not-so-good english I will finish this post! …
Hello I've been around fakku for quiet a while, just never made a account, and all of a sudden I thought, eh why not, its a great site anyway. I like video games, RPG's, first person shooters, racing, etc,…
[ Poll ] Oi, Kingstarscream here! Hello, I'm Kingstarscream, and I'm new around here. I've loved all things related to the far east since before i can remember, and anime and hentai just happens to go along with that. Nice to meet y'a…
Hello one and all! Pleased to meet you, I only discovered this place yesterday. I've never seen Hentai before, I'm a not realy a new fan to anime in general but I've only seen what's availible to me here in Ireland (whi…
Just saying hello I've been frequenting this site for months and just recently got around to joining the forums, so hi everyone! As well as hello! and sup!
Hi I'm new here on the forums. Been downloading "some" manga for a while through, so I decided to give the forums a try. I love video games, music, computer science, and hentai. I'm a fan of cat girls…
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: