Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Hi well uh im just here at the forums to say hi
new user. hey i've had this account for awhile but browsing on a wii isn't easy now i have a computer though. interests = yuri, catgirls, more yuri, doujinshi of course and BLEACH!!!
The Golden Alchemist has arrived! Hello everybody, I'm Golden Alchemist, I hope that I will enjoy the time I will be spending here.
Who's hotter? Hey i'm a dutch doujin lover. I lurked around for some time and I thought lets drop a messages in here. I really love this site so keep on the good work.
Hola I'm not Spanish, I've been gone for a while but I'm back
Hello all, I am new too! Hi all, and I am new too, but I will not spam just to meet the 15 required for the items up in your contest. My dad and I read your site from time-to-time, and we both enjoy the art work, links, and o…
Hello All Hi everyone, a friend just linked this site to me, and so far, I think it's great.
Helloz! A friend showed me this site and I found a form YAY! I'm a 19 male that lives in Ontario, Canada I like anime & video games pretty simple introduction eh!
Hello everyone nice to be with you all....... im new here.... the name is Rocky nice to meet you all :oops: :oops:
Hello kinda new to the posting scene Hi I'm kinda new here to the whole posting thing because I usually don't post but just thought I'd say hello to y'all.
Yo. sup. I'm back... I think.
Greetings from the LOVEMACHlNE It's a pleasure to browse here and just wanna say, keep up the good work. 8) oh ya, yo to everyone else
-Insert unique introduction title here- Heya! I've been a long time lurker on Fakku, and... well hi! I really don't remember how exactly I found this site, but be damned I am glad I did... Nice and organized, awesome people tra…
Mmmmyello Hey everybody! Just wanted to say hi. I just discovered this place today, and I so far I am very impressed with the awesomness. Talk to you all soon, rubbergaijin
Yet another introduction post! Yup! I've been lurking around here for a while and finally decided to post something and tough here could be the best place! I'd like to say good job to all the translating team as all th…
Yorosh-ku Onegai shimas! Hello everyone, i tot i juz drop by here and intro myself I'm raymond klyne, living in singapore (YAY!) cant wait for the battle to begin! http://profiles.friendster.com…
Oi. I've been here for a while but haven't really used the forums. I really enjoy this site and think it is a great place. As for me, I'm just your average Joe who enjoys video games, anime, a…
Yo What's up everyone, somewhat new here. Been rather busy lately so haven't been here much since registering. Like many of you I'm sure, I enjoy reading manga, watching anime, and playing through good v…
Hi from a longtime lurker So yeah, I'm finally introducing myself! CirclMastr here, to tell you that... uh... I'm here. Yay!
Greetings Finaly thought Ishould place an intro, long time lurker, being here shows an obvious intrest, also mad watcher of animes and try my best to to find and watch as many japanese t.v. shows I can find, si…
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: