Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Hi all of you I "use" this site for quite some time, but didn't take my time to register until I decided to start voting those polls on the main screen. And didn't take time to post on forums until MOTEMOTE began,…
This will not end well. I'm new. You know the drill. Here we go. Call me Ishmael. Now that the whole "First joke" thing is out of the way, exposition time people. After lurking this websi…
New to here Hey everybody im new to joining but i have been to the site more than a few times haha so technically im not new but whatever. But i am new to the forums! So if i make any b…
Hi, I'm Bob. I like cheese. Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. Been leeching off Fakku for ages so I decided to finally participate in the community. If there's anything you guys want to know about me, feel free to ask!
Ahoy there, mateys! Hello All. A new poster here, Enialis's the name. Got it from a D&D manual under Elves, decent alias, and I've used it ever since. I got referred here by Anon, came for the images, and stayed for …
and so a n00b arrives just found this place out. its pretty cool and I look forward to being here for a while.
y hallo thar +1 perv more to the masses
Introductions are troublesome... ...What a drag... I have registered like one month ago, but i never actually posted on the forums. I am starting to do so now, all because of the Motemote battle, but i dont think i can make 15…
Hey, all And so another pervert joins the horde. Hey there everybody, Comartemis here. I've been a part of Fakku for a little while now but the MoteMote character battles have convinced me to start…
Hey, Im new...ya...sorta. Hey I live in Wellington, New Zealand. I signed up quite a while back but could'nt be arsed doing anything. So I decided to get off my ass say hello to everyone, especially 'Hibia'.
Hey you Fakkuers! Well, I'm "Z" which is the first letter in my real name, and then I add "hood" from Nas my favorite rap artist cuz he sometimes calls himself hood, And their you have if "Zhood". I started coming to F…
Hey everyone! Just saying hi, i've been looking around on this site and forum for a while think it rocks! So i thought i should contribute abit!
Yo, new chick C(:)3 hehe, How's everyone? I dont know what to say..o.0 Name:Mikki Gender:Female..duh Ethnicity:Asian ^-^V Height: 154 cm. yer i know im short T.T Likes: Car…
Hello everyone Hi there, Pleased to meet you. I'm Eishu from Germany and I'm new and I'm creating this thread becaseu I have ntohing better to do. Hahaha, it rhymes.
Hello friends Hey guys! Ive found this site recently and i love it. one of the best hentai sites ever with tons of updates. so hello everyone.
Newbie coming through! Hello, I'm new to this website, even though I have been lurking for a little while... I was introduced to this website through another... a bit more frivolous website, but nevermind that! …
Why is the first time so awkward? Hi, my user name is Genesation, and I'm an alcoholic...er, otaku. Otaku is what I meant. Yes. But in all truth, I'm a long time fapper, first time poster, and I'm looking forward to the MOTEMOTE…
Hello Hi guys been around awhile but never bothered signing up so i thought why not try and give something back :P
HEY hey fellow hentai lovers. this site is awesome, and i hope it stays that way:)
Hi Just stopping by to say Hi
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: