Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

The Dark lord that want to introducing himself.^^ Hi everyone ! :D , I was a anime/manga Fans, and [b]especially a Hentai fans, Fhufufu~ :twisted: For Anime & Manga actually I have so many favourites Anime, But my most favourites rig…
Hello everyone!!! Hello everyone, I'm a fan of h-manga and doujinshi. I also play Eroge too!!! I just found out about this 'home' in wikipedia and i like it!!!
THE S3BAS hey all been looking around on this site for a while and decided to make an account on it so hey
yo! yo! okami here.. hahaha.. nice site youve got here... hahaha.. ive never seen a site with good content and its free!! hahaha.. i praise all the creators of fakku... anyway.. im not …
Wazzup? Hello everyone at Fakku, the names max111, long time leacher and now active member of the forums.
title holder Just realised I havnt made a welcome topic, anyway I am Conn I come bearing hot prawns :D
boo Names Slxe (cas is a last name) I've been hanging around fakku for a little while now, longer then i've had an account, but it takes me longer to post. Just thought I'd say hi finally and that …
Azumax =D Lol, this sub-forum was made so that it can hold more than one topic you know XD I hope, by doing this, it will encourage people to create their own introduction topics…
Sup people Names Dex, a.k.a Phrozenfury, been wit fakku a long time, felt like finally joining :D Came to fakku about 6 months ago, couldnt belive i found a site that gave hentai without spamming m…
New member This is the first time I've ever registered on any hentai site. ...I'm not really sure what else I can say as an introduction. I don't really think I have much to contribute. I do, however, enjoy t…
Hey This place is grate!I love it you guys are doing a grate job!My names Chad.
Aloha! Greetings to eveyone here! As you can read from my username, i'm a big fan of Hentai TENTACLES stuff! I'm also a collector and uploader myself but since i'm beginning to get busy with work…
hello hello everyone,i`m new here
Hyyyiaa Well, first post, just a very simple and shy hi, and a question, to get started: 1 - ok, i found a torrent of school days containing some of the endings... how do i download it? i mean, i…
Yo all Wazup all, New here and all bla bla du bla. Something something.. Hmm, how do i upload some mangas or pictures?
Hello Hi to all i'm new here :D
Rawr Hey, my names Nick im from fort collins, colorado. I recently went to nandesukan as a WoW NPC with a golden exclamation point and got my hentai roots back and found this website, was curious if there …
HI!! Hi every one :)
sup ^^ sup every one just saying hi :D lets have fun :twisted: hehe
hello ^_^ A newcomer here ^_^ Nice to meet you all! I can't contribute by uploading, but I hope I can do more in posting ^_^ I won't be posting here regularly :( but I hope I can at least add one mo…
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: