Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

So, I guess you have to post here to be social... Hey FAKKU ppl. Great site you guys have and hope to get to know y'all better.
hi, I am a original i would say hello all, To Jacob: You might recall me... I just wanted to say congrats to you. I hope you are doing well. I know i msg you on mirc once or twice. Anyways, from an original suppor…
Heya. Been using this site for the past few months, thought I'd give the forums a shot. I've been a long time 4channer and I am really into any hentai of decent quality bar stuff that looks too …
Hi Am New Hi Am Kato And Am New I Like The Hentai And Anime Je Ammmmm Tanks For The Wellcome And Seeya
hello everybody :roll: :roll: I just want to introduce myself,my name chandra and I from Indonesia,I new here and I very enjoy with this situs,hope I can get many friends in this situs
I'm new Hello my name is York I come on every now and then. I only know one guy here in real life. His name on the forums is Noutakun.
RawR I found this awesome site about a week ago and I'm addicted to it ^_^. just wanted to see what's up in the forums and registered so hey to everyone.
Heloha Heloha.im new here. nice to meet u all :D
new kid on the block. actually, i hate new kids on the block, i just couldn't think up a better topic introducing sentence starter. that's the way it goes when you're unimaginative, tho, you just roll with the punches and …
...[Insert witty title here] Yeah...I kinda suck with introductions, so I apologize in advance for the rest of this post. I lurked around for quite a while, I think, and I never bothered to check the forums.…
Hello! Hello! I just joined today, fresh from the hordes of 4chan. I suppose I should talk a little about myself. My tastes are broad, but my primary fetishes include pregnancy, orgies/gang-bang…
nice site Hi,thanks for this nice site your have,sure got alot of goody here. :D
Ohayo, Fakkurs!! Its now morning at my place, so I got to say Ohayo, right? Please to meet ya! Just call me MaG…
hey im jack from texas love the sight :D keep it up guys and gals its by far the best one i have been to and its free 2 :D
Konichihwa? Hi! I'm new here. Been lurking around the downloads for a while, decided to get an account. Oh, and I'm a School Days fan, but recently it feels like a train that got derailed, ya know.
Guess I should do this. Well I'm new here and I uploaded a couple hundred naruto pics (for the most part) so hope y'all enjoy those.
yet another noob :D hi everyone just wanted to drop a quick line and say "hi" and and such :oops: i loved comics ever since i can renember, and I was better in puter class then my teacher, w…
Hi everyone! Brand new here! I love hentai, of course!! I'm a hgue fan of anime and manga in general, as well as video games, and various toher thigns. I'll be friends with anyone, hehe.
say hi to me whats up? Ive been lurking this site a few days, great stuff. uh, self intro, hmm im into my 2nd year of japanese, but not because i was really into anime/manga, it was because of japanese film.…
Hello everyone^^ Hi there!I'm from Spain, i'm a student of Arts at Valencia... I love hentai and this page is awesome!Yeah, it seems a bit rare that a girl likes hentai :oops: but I like it(Appart, it helps me in anat…
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: