Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Greetings, sire. Sir, i'm a new member, hope you can help me in things i don't know/understand. I found this site from google (aah google ... it can answer almost everything), and i find this site is great…
hello fakku :D just wanted to say hello i just joined i first saw this sight while i was looking for bleach hentai it looks real good
hi boys and girl is sailorjupiter hi friends i am a 25 girl that love dragonball z and hentai iam from pueto rico i hope i made new friends here boys and girls att sailorjupiter
hello again okay hi everyone. i obviously enjoy this site and the things found here but i also enjoy many other things. some of which are: eating playing music painting sleeping do…
Hey whats UP!!!!! Hey i'm new so i wondered if anyone had any thing to tell me about this site?!?!?! Thanks in advance, NINJApriest
The Great Saiyaman Appears!!! ...or not as the case may be.... Hi I'm NinjaPirate, found the site whilst looking for some Naruto Hentai and holy hand grenade is this place awesome!!!! It so awesome I'd like to stay, PL…
thank you hello everyone. i just want my first post to be in thanks to everyone who makes this site possible. Thank you, thank you very much. this is a fantastic site and i just want to express my gratitude for…
Hello again Fakku This is Tamb. I had an account here before but I guess it was deleted along with my post count. Good to be back after a long hiatus.
Hello Homer Here Hi the names Homer. IRL too :D As you can see Iam a Simpsons fan. Been introduced to anime a couple years back and i am hooked! Especially hentai.
hi! im new here! im berry, im looking forward to see some hentai video which not contain incest and other nonsense scene....just wanna see some kind of hentai which contains good storyline and of course more sex scene…
Hello thar =3 Why hello ^^ Just a random guy from europe here xD let's all have fun !!!!!!!!
Shit stainsSs and HELLO umm whats up im koala..new here and this site rules the anus pretty much ooh yeah do u have a thread about Pics of us well then if not i start it of…
Greetings! Hi there Fakku people~ I am Maw, a somewhat shy catboy from a place far far away and I found the site through a movie linked by a friend. I've been checking this place out and by the looks…
Salutations! Hi everybody, Shade here, glad to join this fine, fine board of yours =)
Sorryyy Umm.... never did the whole meet and greet thing... is it too late? Umm, Hi everybody... DON'T TAKE AWAY MY HENTAI JACOB!
Heya new dude here Hey people. Solid Snake reporting in for duty. I'm an closet anime/manga fan. To the outside i'm just that kid who does nothing interesting. But when I am on the interwebs I surf regulary to sites lik…
Happy New Year Happy New Year to all of you I love FAKKU very muck Hope I've more time to stay here.
hihi =) heya, new here, and allready loving it~ :3 "wave"
Hello Hey, I'm kinda new here. I really only used IRC instead of the forums. criz3r from IRC Just postin' a "hello thread" to make my presence known.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: