Meet and Greet

Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

Malugod na pagbati sa inyong lahat!!! ^_^ it's the most formal greeting here... yup I'm a Filipino and it's nice meeting you all :D :D Well I'll be proud to say that I'm an Otaku but it's more like rpg games Otaku ^_^... n…
Aangename kennismaking ... is what we formally would say here in Belgium! ( so hello ) After lurking this amazing site for a while I've decided to register, as H-fan I just had too. Other then that, …
dozo yoroshiku.. im new here.pleased to meet you all -- desu i love kamen riders~ (heisei era only) if there is some of u have the same liking like me.then i'll be pleased ^^ -- desu =3
Hi all! :D Hello I'm new to this site,and old to hentai :P.Well,it's nice to meet all of you,and of course to leech off good H :P .See ya around!
I'm new, what's up? Greetings, I've only recently started taking an interest in hentai, and have been looking for a good Web site and community on the topic. Someone from another site pointed me in this direc…
Heyyo tsk, I'm bad at these, been a long time leech, I've actually been coming here for about 6 months now. Pretty much I'm a forum whore, mostly at work, but I'll make an honest attempt at being active he…
Hiyo! Hello everyone, I'm..pan..cake..warrior..I guess you can call me Pancake or whatever t…
Hey....oldie finally saying hi Yo, Thought I should do this....I have been on here for a while now.
word My girl felt it necessary that I quit lurking and stop poking fun of her and join the forum. For those who know rukia92, she is my gf. I can tell u now, I'm not going to be as much of…
long over due...... so i've been on here a fairly long time, but i've never posted any thing in this area... so my names megan. i work at a movie rental store in ks. i guess i'm like a gothic tom boy, b…
What's up Home Slices?! Yeah....that title, completely not me but I felt like being a bit random to start things off. Anyway, I go by Gene_strife. I've leached off of FAKKU for quite a while now, but decided to t…
你好 People!! Hello! I'm Arly! Pleased to meet you! .... Am not sure what else to say, i wish i could say something more witty but i'm sticking to the simple meet and greet! So, feel free to say …
I'm New Sorry about the boring subject, I figured I'd keep it simple...and obvious... Anyways, I've been lurking on Fakku for around a year now I guess but just got around to actually registering …
Uhmm... hello well... my name is gerome but my friends call me BENCH or JOE im from phillipines... and im 5'7 not handsome not fugly either just ryt :wink: and my skin color is like …
Sassy in the house show~~ hi class... my name's Victoria, but my friends call me sassy :P thats just a joke cause for a long time i've id named sassy em...…
Hi there hello people, i was leech on the site for some time, and i told to myself, why don't go and say hi to the people of the fakku's forum? So hi fellow members, i hope to enjoy the forum.
Howdy sup ya'll, as you can see mah names Jake. I've been leeching here and their and decided what the hell why not join the site? lessee oh yeah im also an Moderator at another little forum/h-m…
Hello! I just ran across this site, and I decided to join up. I've lurked around the site, and was really surprised with it. Anyway, my interest fall into Touhou(Obviously), Warhammer40k, A…
I luv ma box aah damn Kaiji, YOU INFECTED ME WITH YOUR BOX-LOVE!!! anyway, *stops watching Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji* well, I'm Sensei-kun, have been here for about a year now, registered a few mo…
Hajimemashite! (that's a hello) [size=12] Hi there! I'm Honeykissfire and I'm an anime, music, and manga junkie. My Japanese n…
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: